- Fiberglass fabric impregnated with PTFE dispersion, laminated to PTFE film, clean release silicone adhesive
- Release surface for heat sealing, blister formation and form-fill equipment
- Laminate construction offers an additional 1 mil. PTFE coating
- More durable and longer lasting than standard PTFE coated products
- Dimensionally stable, resistant to tears, punctures, abrasion and wear
Have one to sell?
by CS Hyde
CS Hyde PTFE / Fiberglass Laminate with Silicone Adhesive Liner, 4 mil Thick, Red, 0.5" Width x 5 Yard Roll
|Price:||$10.24 ($10.24 / roll) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CS Hyde|
|Material Type||PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)|
|LowerTemperature Range||-100 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||3 inches|
|Overall Length||5 yards|
|Overall Width||0.5 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
The combination of uniform and pin-hole-free film enables this tape to outperform standard PTFE c... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The combination of uniform and pin-hole-free film enables this tape to outperform standard PTFE coated tapes.
There are no customer reviews yet.