- Kapton tape maintains high temperature resistance to 500F
- Kapton® tape is a good electrical insulator, meeting class H requirements
- This tape provides excellent abrasion resistance and high dielectric strength
- High conformability and resistance to solvents
- Clean release adhesive does not leave residue
Have one to sell?
by CS Hyde
CS Hyde Kapton with Silicone Adhesive, 5 mil Thick, Amber, 1" Width x 36 Yard Roll
|Price:||$127.21 ($127.21 / roll) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||CS Hyde|
|LowerTemperature Range||-100 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||500 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Dielectric Strength||20000 volts|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||3 inches|
|Overall Length||36 yards|
|Overall Width||1 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Tensile Strength Max||125 PSI|
Kapton® tape with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. This tape is used primarily for hig... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Kapton® tape with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. This tape is used primarily for high temperature masking in powder coating and in electrical applications such as capacitor wrapping, gold finger masking, transformer insulation, coils, flat cables, connectors and high temperature harness wrapping.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: masking tape