Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season 10
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$24.99

on February 8, 2013
I've been a fan of CSI since its inception. I liked Gil Grissom but I was totally fascinated with "Dr. Ray." These episodes are just as good as any others; it's just that I've got a "crush" on Dr. Ray . . . and I saw Fishburne's "Othello," which was GREAT. But he can play anything, as can most of the people on "CSI."
on September 10, 2012
CSI Las Vegas is an amazing TV show and this particular episode of CSI is no different. Loved every bit of it.
on November 24, 2012
Suppose to get a refund on this one since I don't have anyway to play instant videos. Also suppose to get a refund on another seasin of 'instant videos but that has not some through yet.

So I haven't watched any.
on October 21, 2014
I appreciate that the writers of this show brought attention to such serious issues as human trafficking. Sad that what was depicted in the show is happening in real life.
on March 10, 2015
What can I say about the show that people dont know. Long running show. Cast from the original till now are always good in my opinion. Even with new characters.
on February 13, 2014
I paid for this episode in order to complete the trilogy that started on CSI: Miami on NetFlix, went to CSI: New York and then disappeared from Netflix streaming.
on December 27, 2014
video quality is poor, whereas prior seasons were fine. Feels like watching a 1970's standard definition show though I confirmed we purchased the HD version.
on December 12, 2013
so Okay, I seached through different media sites until I found this one episode. It was rather a let down. Was expecting more out of the end of the story.
on October 28, 2013
I have been addicted to CSI:Miami. When I got to a certain episode it was a 3 series from CSI:Miami, CSI:New York, and CSI. All shows have been great.
on November 22, 2015
this episode was part 2 of a 3 part crossover CSI event that began with CSI Miami and finally ended with CSI: NY. i thoroughly enjoyed it!