Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$14.99

on October 7, 2013
The other CSI shows are ok but nothing beats the original. Wish i could get the complete series rather than purchasing one at a time but such is life.
on December 31, 2012
Slaves Of Las Vegas
One of the best characters, ever, created for television.
Series regulars already know about the chemistry between Lady Heather and Grissom . . .
it's way more than sex . . . and far more intriguing.
Be sure and watch all the episodes she and Grissom appear in:
"Lady Heather's Box", "Pirates of the Third Reich", "The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix"
and "Leave Out All the Rest". I bought them all.
The only downside, for some reason the Pirates and Dominatrix episodes play with a big black border.
on June 20, 2013
I only bought one episode, not sure why Amazon acts like I bought the whole season. But it was an awesome episode. Lady Heather is such an enigma, so intriguing you just want to know more and more about her, and I think the most interesting thing is how easily she can read people... even when they don't want to be read. I like how this show shows so many different details about the different processes CSI-workers go through, the detective work, the examination of the body, it's very interesting.
on October 5, 2013
The characters are still in their new phase. Getting to know each other and meshing-their response isn't predictable yet. Sometimes new series' characters are too predictable and inauthentic. They are so raw and I love it. If you are goin to make the bug man cool he is the perfect pick!
on May 11, 2015
CSI is one of the pioneers for the way crime shows are shown today. Great cast, great scripts and all around great entertainment. Streaming quality is excellent, even for the SD. Happy to have bought them so that I have them to watch over and over again!
on February 18, 2013
Ah back in the good ol' days when CSI was one of the best shows on TV. This whole season is fantastic. The cast is spectacular and the writing is downright brilliant. If you like crime shows this is the creme de la creme up until about season 5 or 6.
on April 19, 2013
We have been watching the new version of CSI since it was moved to Wed. at 10pm. I am glad I was able to watch one of the older episodes at the beginning. Just wish it was in Amazon Prime!! I downloaded this episode to watch on an airplane trip.
on March 30, 2014
CSI: is a great show. The characters gel together well. A little humor here and there along with great forensics make Crime Scene Investigation the best of it's kind on TV until Grissom left. Until then, I never missed an episode.
on December 8, 2015
great show - wish I watched it when it was on. Have personal preferences to the characters. It seems that Catherine Willows gets skankier with each show - I don't really go into "sexy" CSI people - I am more into nerds.
on April 15, 2014
So far I haven't had any issues with quality. Good show, amazon did well with the pricing and the only quality issues I have had have been with the connection.