5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Show
CSI New York: The Fourth Season is my favorite show except for the writers strike that made only 21 episodes this year but, it is sill the best season of all.
Published on August 23, 2008 by CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA

1.0 out of 5 stars The packaging design sucks!
Published on November 17, 2011 by D. Donofrio

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Show, August 23, 2008
CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The series CONTINUES to be great, November 7, 2009
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
I have really enjoyed all the seasons of this CSI break off. It has become a total unique show in and of itself. Each year, the science becomes more amazing, the characters so unique and believable, and the episodes still "edge-of-your-seat"-ers. The relationship between the characters is continually developing and interesting. Gary Sinise is so soft-spoken, yet tough, and encourages a comfortable relationship among the cast. I have watched many various CSI dramas, and this one is still staying fresh and exciting.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good run, December 19, 2009
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
This iteration of CSI NY is gripping, in part because of the use of several plots that run throughout several episodes of the season. The Taxicab Killer is one and a very good one too. Not so great, in my opinion, was the subplot about the forensic tech and the aftermath of a shooting and how it affects his personal life. It just seemed like it was starting to get too much like a soap opera.

More great writing made these programs first-class. So far these episodes have never disappointed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Human connections against a backdrop of inhuman crimes, November 12, 2008
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
My husband and I had seen only half this season on TV before we moved and opted out of having television piped into our house. But we missed our favorite shows, CSI:NY being one of them. This season brought back the humanity in the characters, building on the past that haunts Mac Taylor and drawing Bonasera into it as well. Danny makes some rough life choices that challenge his relationship with "Montana" and Sid and Adam get funnier and quirkier. The last episode left us in suspense and we just can't wait to see how the next season solves that problem! I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys figuring out the puzzles of life while still living it and who enjoys seeing New York's dangerous, but human side.

1.0 out of 5 stars The packaging design sucks!, November 17, 2011
D. Donofrio "Don" (Queensbury, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
Seriously, this 6-disc set comes packaged in the worst multi-disc design package I've ever seen! I would bet that it is impossible to get 6 discs that are not scratched. My package arrived and all 6 discs were loose in the package, with broken plastic "fingers" that are supposed to hold them broken off and rattling around in the case with the loose discs. A child could design something more capable of protecting the discs than this design flunkie did. CBS should be ashamed of themselves for selling such pure crap as this package.

Is it really too much to ask for 3 double-disc cases in a box? Why do they waste money paying some clown to design a case more ridiculous than any you've seen before?

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI New York, February 5, 2009
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
I enjoy the CSI Series (All 3 of them) I think my favorite is CSI(NY) I have learned a lot about forensics from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better, October 27, 2008
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
This is the best season of CSI NY yet. Better stories, better drama and brilliant writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
Love the show! It arrived in a week and was in excellent condition

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI :NY-SEASON 4, July 2, 2014
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
This is another great CSI police series that takes place in NEW YORK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good videos, April 25, 2014
This review is from: CSI: NY: Season 4 (DVD)
If you enjoyed the original series then you will enjoy this set of DVDs as they play well. Would recommend this seller to others

CSI: NY: Season 4
CSI: NY: Season 4 by Marshall Adams (DVD - 2008)
$49.98 $12.02