5.0 out of 5 stars Some Flaws, But Overall A Great Comfortable Grip.
This grip is light, comfortable and well made; the PS Vita locks in place and stays in securely without any wiggle room. The grip's frame is rubberized, making it easy to hold without risk of dropping it due to sweaty hands, which brings my next point, this grip is very easy on the hands, I used to get pains in my left hand, but this grip took that away; it feels like a...
Published on March 8, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!
This is the biggest let down purchase I have had in a long time.

So the shipping was great, arrived on time, good packaging, all of that was fine, my real issue is the product. The product FEELS great, the style is soooo comfortable for my larger hands, seemed like my aiming accuracy improved because my hands werent all cramped up on the vita. My issue is it...
Published 20 months ago by Alexander C. Padgett

‹ Previous | 17 8 932 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars PS vita owners must have accessory, April 6, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
Great for the vita. Makes the vita feel like less of agiant phone and more of a gaming system. Adds a new level of comfort and makes gaming easier/better.

Only minus is that you can not have the vita charging while it is in the hand grip. You have to take it out in order to plug the charging wire into the Vita system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, April 6, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
Worth every penny! i love it, fits and locks in place snug and easily, no worries of prying cracking ect. very soft and comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a decent addition to the vita., April 4, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
This handle feels pretty nice, and helps a lot if you are playing fps games like killzone. The shape is decent, and it makes your vita fit in your hands better. The mechanism that locks your vita into the handle feels solid and I have no problem carrying my vita by the handle of this.

The thing I don't like about this is the "silky rubber" texture that's all over it. It's not a design flaw as it's intentionally coated like this, but I find it to make the vita slippery. It's very noticeable when I'm laying in bed holding my vita up and playing. I wish they made another version of this with just normal plastic without the silky texture. This is a preference thing and might not bother some. If you think that wouldn't bother you just mentally add another star onto my review :)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing grip, April 4, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
Works amazing but miss the triggers on the other smaller hand grip. But this one with the longer palm parts makes up for the lack of extended triggers.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can actually play my Vita for longer than 30 minutes now., April 4, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
This hand grip feels fantastic! I have larger hands and when playing the PS Vita at length my hands would cramp up. This grip makes it so much more comfortable to play. The grip holds the Vita securely and I haven't experienced any of the sliding around that others have. If I absolutely had to give you one complaint it would be that the triggers feel further away and as a result it is a stretch to get at them. BUT, it's a small price to pay for the added comfort. I consider this accessory a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't charge but still awesome., March 31, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
This thing is essential if you own a ps vita. The only downfall is you can't charge it with it on but other than that the grip and feel is awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look & Feel +, March 27, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
Love the feel of this, make the Vita feel a lot.."A LOT" more comfy and natural. I don't have huge hands but when trying to use the Vita, its not very comfy and natural feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 22, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
This thing is awesome. The only downside is that u can't charge the vita while your using it and when I play it I tend to play up til it needs to be charged and then I can't use this product, but other than that this is perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for small or large hands., March 19, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
I have relatively small hands and would get cramping when using the heavy vita. Now the comfort is there to play for extended periods. I have purchased the Nyko Power Grip as well which does the same thing but adds additional battery life. I use this when recharging the power grip. Granted I use the power grip most often.

The size and shape is identical to the power grip and neither make for great portability. Although, I love the batarang shape!

Great product for a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes playing Vita more comfortable, March 19, 2014
This review is from: CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip (Video Game)
A definite must buy if you intend to play the vita for a longer period of time, or are going to use it for remote play. Without the grip, I was unable to hold the vita comfortably without touching the back touchpads and I found anything using the touchpads annoying, as I kept touching them unintentionaly. This grip fixes that issue. The only problem is that you are unable to charge the vita with the grip on.

‹ Previous | 17 8 932 | Next ›

CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip
CTA Digital PS Vita Hand Grip by CTA Digital (PlayStation Vita)
$12.99 $11.91