5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hide bad Hair-Dos!
Published on January 7, 2012 by Deana Zhollis

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Idea
I need a big hat so it will fit on my head comfortably so I like the idea and hope they come with more selections in term of material and shapes. I perfer something lightweigh and with more elegant/fashionable design.
Published on June 8, 2011 by Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hide bad Hair-Dos!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: CTM® Womens Knit Throwback Beret with Brim
Wonderful hat! I've been wearing it constantly for when I just don't have my hair ready for the public. I'm transitioning from perm to natural, and being my natural hair takes more time for me to maintain and not able to "just go" with pulling back hair and grabbing a curling iron, this hat makes life much more manageable. I can stick my wet hair in a plastic cap, put on a bonnet & put this hat on--great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can be styled to fit any situation., December 30, 2012
I bought this cap for my woman and she absolutely loved it. She was able to move it about on her head and tug at it to fashion it into just about any shape she wanted it in. The color and weaving qualities of this cap are striking. This cap can fit anyone's head size, so don't worry about that. Buy it and you won't be disappointed -- trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfortable!, September 21, 2014
This hat is so cute and comfy. It is difficult to find a hat that covers your ears while still looking feminine and stylish. This hat does the trick. The brim does provide some protection from the glaring sun, but it is small enough to still look pretty. This hat is perfect for running errands, walking the dogs, and generally wearing around town all day. Unlike others that squeeze my head and start feeling tight, this one stays cozy and comfortable all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!!!, November 14, 2012
I love this hat I just got it today and tried it on, it looks great and is very roomy, especially if you have fluffy hair like I do. The quality is good, and it is 100% acrylic and machine washable. I ordered black, I think I will order more colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for someone with big fluffy hair, November 15, 2013
Wow this hat has huge volume.
It would be great for someone with big
fluffy hair.
It wants to work its way down to rest
on my glasses, but I don't have much
hair at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 6, 2013
Sindy (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this one. People said it looked very "french". It is not very thick though if you are looking for using it in winter(It hasn't snowed yet since I bought it so this is just an assumption).

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift!, May 30, 2013
My friend is a cancer patient. She has told me she wished she could find a "pink knit beret styled hat". I knew if I searched long enough I would find one on Amazon. As soon as I saw this I knew it would be perfect for her. She loved it the minute it was given to her. It was so cute I was tempted to keep it for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Winter Hat, March 27, 2013
I love this hat! It's not very thick but the doubling of the fabric keeps your head warm. The band around it is wide enough to keep your ears warm as well. I also like that its roomy on the inside so I can fit my hair in it and still be able to pull the brim down low over my eyes on windier days. Wish I could get it in more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars women's throwback knit beret with brim (black), January 11, 2013
these are very nice knit beret, they keep your head warm on real cold days, would be excellent in the northern states where it is real cold, thank you amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay!, August 3, 2014