1. Shampoo Hair without conditioning, then dry hair thoroughly.
2. Apply petroleum jelly around hairline and on ears.
3. Wear plastic gloves to avoid staining hands.
4. Empty desired amount into plastic bowl. (Approximately 1/2 bottle for short hair, 3/4 bottle for longer hair.)
5. Apply evenly with tint brush, just enough to saturate hair. Do not apply to scalp.
6. Comb through hair thoroughly and leave in hair for approximately 15-30 minutes.
7. Rinse dye away from face then shampoo as normal.
- Colors will be more intense and last longer on bleached hair. (May last 8 weeks or longer on bleached hair.)
- Colors will give a highlight effect to dark hair.
- Color fades gradually with each shampoo.
- Generally lasts 3 to 6 weeks depending on hair type