5.0 out of 5 stars CURREN Red Stylish Quartz Watch
Published 20 months ago by jrivera67

3.0 out of 5 stars cool looking
i like the way the watch looks but it is allmost impossible to tell the time.the clock face is way to busy silver hands with silver all over face
Published 11 months ago by clint

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars CURREN Red Stylish Quartz Watch, June 3, 2013
This review is from: CURREN Red Stylish Quartz Movt Stainless Steel Watchband Mens Wrist Watch (Watch)
You wonder what kind of quality you are getting for under $20. I assure you this watch could sell for more. I have been asked by several people to have a look at the watch and they are amazed at what I paid. The watch keeps flawless time and looks great. The image does not do it justice. I was able to adjust the size by removing a couple links very easily. Latching the watch is very simple and has a double lock securing the it in place. My only con was the packaging and lack of instructions explaining the buttons and dials. Aside from that, it is a great looking and functioning watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality watch for a GREAT price, September 6, 2013
Notice the red and the vibrant color it shows and while the picture is what convinced to me buy the watch... when I received it, the red is slightly a lighter color than pictured(the first picture), but it's still an excellent looking watch.
The 3 sub-dials are non-functional but for $18, who cares? They are also positioned at the 3, 6 and 9 'o clock positions. Once again not exactly as pictured(check the third picture, it is the most accurate depiction) but not a deal breaker, I honestly think it makes the watch look more symmetrical so I like it.
The stainless band is shiny and captivating, the face is a good size and most importantly stands out as a nice red face watch.

What I also liked was that Curren included a BONUS gift with my purchase - a nice complimentary necklace that has a strawberry pendant the same colors as the watch. A nice matching piece for a woman in your life to wear.

I'd recommend.

-WOW

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, June 9, 2013
Speedy service!! The watch was a very nice gift for my fiancé and he gets a lot of complements about the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch for just a few bucks!, May 16, 2014
Beautiful watch for an amazing price. It's hard to find a silver watch with a red dial that doesn't look too flashy but this is perfect. I frequently get compliments on it. Just know that the two side knobs are actually fake and the individual dials don't do anything and are just for looks. Big deal as long as it tells me what time it is while looking great!

3.0 out of 5 stars cool looking, February 18, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift for Dad, September 6, 2013
My dad definitely love this gift I gave on his birthday! It's stylish and good to wear for his everyday work. Definitely a keeper :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, July 18, 2014
Bought this for my toddler who kept "stealing" daddy's watch off the nightstand when no one was looking. My husband has very expensive Invicta watches, and I couldn't keep his little hands off them. I bought this for 10 bucks thinking it would suffice, but I was surprised at how well made it was. It actually looks a lot like the expensive Invictas! My husband gave it to our son to play with, and told him it was one of daddy's good watches, and he believed it, and loves it! He was fooled! This would be a great watch for anyone. It looks expensive. I even showed it to my dad, and he was shocked it was only 10 bucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, June 16, 2014
It is a actually nicer than I thought it would be. I bought it just because it was cheap and figured I could wear it to work and not worry about it getting banged up. But it feels sturdy and the bracelet is pretty good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, June 3, 2014
I highly recommend this watch. I purched this curren watch and a white version to along with some other cheap watches of all that showed up the Curren ones seem to be the best spent money.
The watches have weight to them, one of my watches I order is super light and you can defiantly tell it was a cheap watch.
The best thing is the look both of the currens I orded are very we'll polished and shine like a dimond. While at the same time the design is modern and stylish.

I recommend you get this I will be shooing again with the curren brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money, May 15, 2014
I have began collecting inexpensive watches. This goes well with my red tie and red cuff links. Its' great quality for the price. If there were different colors I'd buy more!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

CURREN Red Stylish Quartz Movt Stainless Steel Watchband Mens Wrist Watch
$9.51
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.