Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Readeel® Red Stylish Quartz Movt Stainless Steel Watchband Mens Wrist Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2013
You wonder what kind of quality you are getting for under $20. I assure you this watch could sell for more. I have been asked by several people to have a look at the watch and they are amazed at what I paid. The watch keeps flawless time and looks great. The image does not do it justice. I was able to adjust the size by removing a couple links very easily. Latching the watch is very simple and has a double lock securing the it in place. My only con was the packaging and lack of instructions explaining the buttons and dials. Aside from that, it is a great looking and functioning watch.
on September 6, 2013
Notice the red and the vibrant color it shows and while the picture is what convinced to me buy the watch... when I received it, the red is slightly a lighter color than pictured(the first picture), but it's still an excellent looking watch.
The 3 sub-dials are non-functional but for $18, who cares? They are also positioned at the 3, 6 and 9 'o clock positions. Once again not exactly as pictured(check the third picture, it is the most accurate depiction) but not a deal breaker, I honestly think it makes the watch look more symmetrical so I like it.
The stainless band is shiny and captivating, the face is a good size and most importantly stands out as a nice red face watch.

What I also liked was that Curren included a BONUS gift with my purchase - a nice complimentary necklace that has a strawberry pendant the same colors as the watch. A nice matching piece for a woman in your life to wear.

I'd recommend.

-WOW
on May 16, 2014
Beautiful watch for an amazing price. It's hard to find a silver watch with a red dial that doesn't look too flashy but this is perfect. I frequently get compliments on it. Just know that the two side knobs are actually fake and the individual dials don't do anything and are just for looks. Big deal as long as it tells me what time it is while looking great!
on March 19, 2016
I ordered 3 Curren watches. Same model different colors. First of all it turns out it's 3 different sellers. The first to arrive was defective with three dial digits detached from the dial moving around under the lense. The second watch arrived in good condition. I still have to have the band adjusted. This watch arrived defective with the long hand not secure. No more Curren watches for me. They look good and are heavy. I have 24 watches!
on September 9, 2015
Great looking watch but remember you only get what you pay for and at less than ten dollars I felt it deserves four stars. I would have given it five if it had a light to illuminate the dial face by pressing one of the buttons. As clearly stated in the description the three small dials are function-less and the only external button that works is the middle stem that you use to set the time.
on June 30, 2015
Looks good, love the RED color. My only (and major complaint) is that the strap sometimes pops off the other strap so I have to reconnect it. The pin that keeps the strap together to the snap either looks weak or is a bit short. Pinching together with a pair of pliers helps. Otherwise, a good buy. ~BlueIsaac
on April 27, 2014
This is what men look forward on enjoying a beautiful design watch that causes attention.Thank you for all that you do, especially receiving my order early than what was indicating day & time of arrival. Half of people I know and who I referred to shop with Amazon they appreciate service with ease without worrying if their packaging from Amazon & distributors meet the standards of reliability. I've received my items nicely packed and secured with attached invoices inside describing time of order and number of items. We all appreciate that and we look forward on ordering with the guaranty of shipment & arrival. Thank you and will look forward on saving as well.
on May 31, 2015
Very good watch, substantial and heavy bracelet. Looks really really good. I got it within 15 days. I will buy more from this seller.
The bracelet is very shiny, like chrome. I am partial to a matt finish on steel bracelets.

The internal dials do not work which could cause social issues if someone asks to see the internal dials and then you having to explain that they do not work, kinda exposes you as a fake. Other than that the watch is solid and works. Worth the money as fashion watch. I would not wear it to impress anyone but your own enjoyment.
on June 3, 2014
I highly recommend this watch. I purched this curren watch and a white version to along with some other cheap watches of all that showed up the Curren ones seem to be the best spent money.
The watches have weight to them, one of my watches I order is super light and you can defiantly tell it was a cheap watch.
The best thing is the look both of the currens I orded are very we'll polished and shine like a dimond. While at the same time the design is modern and stylish.

I recommend you get this I will be shooing again with the curren brand.
on March 16, 2015
Watch fell apart one month after receiving and giving it as a gift. The gift was given in January 2015, since my son was not home yet from college. And, the return policy has ended! Don't buy. Spend more and get a watch that stays together. Very disappointed.