5.0 out of 5 stars Should be standard exquipment
Beautiful looking product that when equipped with LEDs really helps light up the back of the car. Easy to install and Amazon had the best price i could find. Exceptional addition to a C5 Corvette, highly recommended.
Published 19 months ago by Wayne W. Cook

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse light output pattern
This assembly looks great, but the light output pattern is worse than stock unit. Light is spread closely to the car and loses approx 5 feet of distance projection. I run led bulbs, so take that into consideration. I viewed both with my eyes and through backup camera. Both showed the loss of distance viewing.
Published 12 months ago by engineer

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be standard exquipment, February 19, 2013
Wayne W. Cook (Burlington, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adjure CV103BU Corvette C5 Diamond Cut Back-Up Light/License Plate Holder (Automotive)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse light output pattern, September 15, 2013