5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, June 28, 2011
So I tested this shirt out for the first time while running the Boston Marathon, a bit of a trial by fire. I didn't notice too much of a difference at first, if you are a casual runner I would not reccomend this to you, but after a couple of miles you start to notice that you don't feel quit as tired as normal. It's when you start going for distances that it really makes a difference. 16 miles down the road and I was feeling pretty good. All in all it was worth every penny, but that was for running 26 miles, if you just go out and run a couple miles then a t-shirt and shorts will do fine, but for the more serious runners this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Excellent - A good reminder to maintain posture, December 6, 2012
This is my first purchase of compression gear and I'm pretty impressed. The quality of the material is excellent and the built-in "exoskeleton" isn't annoying. In fact, I found it a very helpful reminder to maintain proper posture during the ends of my longer runs. I've worn it by itself and as a base under other tops when it gets cold. I'm planning to wear it in my first 15K race later this month.

As an added benefit, this shirt doesn't smell nasty, even after 90 minutes of running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great top, July 6, 2013
I enjoy the whole CW-X line, I only wish it wasn't so expensive. It fits great, have fantastic wicking ability. It is a bit of a hassle not being able to throw it in the dryer. I had the shirt and pants for almost a year and have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit to wear, May 27, 2013
I purchased this short as my daily running wear, It's fit as expected and very comfortable.
My length: 1.81meter
Weight: 173pound
Size: Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain reliever, May 21, 2013
This is a great quality shirt that supports good posture. It helps relieve back and shoulder pain. It lasts very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have more than one., July 10, 2011
I now have two of these shirts so I always have a clean/dry one available for the day's run. I enjoy them and feel they make a positive contribution to my efforts. I intend to always have one of these around.

5.0 out of 5 stars CW-X hits another one out the ball park., May 12, 2014
I had this product on my wish list for quite some time, even though I did not purchase it on Amazon I feel compelled to give a review. I went out of town and went to the sporting goods store where they had this to look and feel. I finally broke down and purchased it.

I did a hill workout in fairly warm weather, the ventilated sides helped keep me cool which helps to prevent chafing. When putting it on you definitely feel it is snug and that is due to the supportive back which helps with your posture and prevents shoulder and back fatigue. I did a 3+ mile run and feel great.

Every time I shell out the money for CW-X product I feel like I die a little inside because they are so expensive but you get what you pay for. The other stuff I have bought from them has lasted me years and I have a feeling this will also. Happy running starts with the right gear and this is the right gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, March 26, 2014
perfect,it's perfect for me.This dress is very good, feel good.The protective effect of the dress on the back of the good

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for long runs, January 7, 2014
I'm not a pro, but I liked this product a lot. Before I used to wear only a normal shirt for runs more than 10 miles, but my back around my shoulders was a little bit tender. These aches disappear with this shirt. It sits very snugly, first I though that it was too much but after a couple of miles you forget about it. Wonderful technology!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, but the effect is not very obvious use, November 28, 2013
Tops may be the reason a little wider, the test results came out, the effect is not very obvious, but still useful.

Rate and Discover Movies