4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product
I like this shirt quite a bit.

It's warmer than my Nike Pro Combat long-sleeve shirts though not as warm as some other shirts that I have but it means that I can layer to get the effect that I want. The quarter-zip is very nice when you're outside after your body warms up to allow in some air for ventilation.

I agree with the other comment about arm...
Published 1 month ago by Michael Moy

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the material. Too short sleeves.
The material feels comfortable, compressive as supposed to and looks like it will last. I am 6'2 and 174 lbs. The back and front fit perfect. But the length of the sleeves is simply too short. I was disappointed I had to send it back.
Published 1 month ago by Client d'Amazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the material. Too short sleeves., October 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, November 17, 2014
I like this shirt quite a bit.

I agree with the other comment about arm length - it could be a little longer. It works for me more or less but my hands get a little stressed if I use the thumbholes for an extended period of time.

The shirt wears like iron - I guess that's because it is mostly polyester.

It's definitely a pricey shirt - you can get various shirts that may not have all of the same features, for a lot less from Nike (at TJ Maxx, UnderArmor, Eastern Mountain Sports) but I like having this shirt as an option for running in cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Hero Status, December 7, 2014
I bought this top a few days before my first marathon and although I had not worn it, I washed it and decided to wear it for my marathon. Best purchase Ive made this year. This top hugs your body and provides extra compression support in the shoulders and back which is exactly what I was looking for. Makes you feel like a super hero. I have the bottos as well and love them too. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mark!!, January 28, 2014
Excellent mark!! very warm, although it looks average thickness! Very pleased that closes the throat, it is very important for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, compression, January 15, 2014
This shirt is my best. It has great compression and the webbing provides support and helps during long runs. It is warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm. It wicks moisture away from you and keeps you dry. CW-X makes great products and this is one of their best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 31, 2013
Moerne (Louisville, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
Not only does this provide good support to shoulders and back during long runs, it looks good on you too (I wear it as a casual shirt after "long run" days). Highly recommended (as CW-X usually is from me).

4.0 out of 5 stars it's perfect!, August 14, 2014
Stephanie Hall (Natick, MA United States) - See all my reviews
my husband loves this and wears it as a ski shirt. it's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars good. very, November 2, 2014
good .very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Hero, January 2, 2013
My Son loves his gift! We got him the pants as well and he say's he feels like a super hero when he runs in the outfit!

CW-X Conditioning Wear Men's Insulator Web Top