5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compression Leggings
Published 23 months ago by bekpar

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute and Funtional But. . .
Published 22 months ago by Cycle Instructor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compression Leggings, February 22, 2013
I had been experiencing knee and ankle pain while training for a half marathon. These tights have been great at supporting the areas I was getting pain in! They also breathe well and dry very quickly. I look forward to buying the 3/4 length for the summer as well. I am about 132, 5'6" and got a Small. Fit perfectly. Just keep in mind you are buying these for support, so they are supposed to fit snug. I find it takes maybe one minute extra to put these on versus regular leggings, not 20 minutes like some reviews said. Great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them except for .., March 27, 2013
I bought a pair of WOMEN'S STABILYX TIGHTS - RAINBOW on Nov 19 2012.

They are attractive and provide good support.

However, within a few weeks of wear, the white reflective flash strips in the front began to wear off and they are now almost completely gone, which gives the tights a slightly ragged look.

I wash the tights as seldom as possible and as gently as I can. I treat them with great care.

Other than that, love 'em.

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute and Funtional But. . ., March 11, 2013
This review is from: CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tights (Apparel)
These pants are really cute, the rainbow colors allow for a wide range of colors for tops which is great. The fit is spot on. The special material around the knees does exactly as intended, I could wear them all day long, they feel great. My only issue with these pants is for $100 I would expect that the reflective 'material' stay put. It came off in the first wash - washed in cold water and did not dry. I don't wear them outside so don't require this feature but for someone who rides or runs outside and needs reflective material - these are not the pants for you as they will only reflect until they are washed a couple of times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments galore, November 17, 2013
Carolyn "Carolyn" (Milwaukee, WI United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered the mid calf tights in same color design last year and love how the extra stitching supports my knees. With that in mind I have been looking at the full tights for several months and finally decided to buy them. Now almost every time I wear them people comment on how cool they look. I am 5'3" 125 lbs and the small fits great. A little hard to get into but worth the effort when they are in place and supporting my knees during exercise--- including body pump classes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy knees, November 5, 2013
These leggings made a huge difference in my running. I have been struggling with knee pain for years and have had to stop running at various intervals. I have tried taping, but that can irritate the skin after a while. These offer good support. For long distances though, I am concerned about chafing and movement of the support seams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tights (Apparel)
They are exactly what they say they are. Compression pants. I'm a CNA and do 12 hr days. So the support is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Tights!, November 10, 2013
Great support of legs, feel like I have rubber bands that just make each step spring back. Colors are great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars cw-x are the best for long runs, May 17, 2013
cw-x is the best product like always! they offer great lower back, muscle and joint support. I have tried other model from cwx and i find the CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tights be the best

4.0 out of 5 stars Stabilys tights in Rainbow, April 4, 2014
These Stabilyx tights are really good for my old legs compression. I sent these back only because they were about $20 more than the solid black. They are an excellent tight. Fit was perfect. I'm 5-4 and 128 pounds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the fit, February 1, 2014
This review is from: CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tights (Apparel)
These do a good job but I could have gotten a smaller sixe because if it's going to compress I want to feel them, but they are thicker and can be worn along unlike the skins I purchased at the same time.

CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tights, Black/Rainbow, Medium