5.0 out of 5 stars very cute
I purchased this as a gift for my granddaughter. She loved the mermaid doll. I was shipped quickly and with no problems. Looked exactly as I remembered from the 80's.
Published 7 months ago by BB

3.0 out of 5 stars $9,999?
Honestly? This doll is on Target.com for $29.99. I can't understand for the life of me why it would be listed at such an outrageous mark up. It's a cute doll. This must be a mistake.
Published on November 24, 2012 by Amber

3.0 out of 5 stars $9,999?, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Cabbage Patch Kids Doll - Mermaid, Caucasian Girl, Brunette (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars This doll is for sale at target right this moment ..., July 8, 2014
This doll is for sale at target right this moment for 30.00, the mark up on this doll is outrageous!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, May 20, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Tangly hair, February 26, 2014
Adorable. But we were disappointed that the hair tangled super easy and my daughter was frustrated it wasn't "pretty" anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice doll., January 10, 2014
I purchased this for my niece for Christmas and she loves it! Well made and very cute...and it looks like her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabbage patch still going strong, December 17, 2012
Cabbage patch kids are back and still a great toy for kids. The mermaid doll is adorable and my daughter loves to play with her. Reliving my youth with these iconic dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
this doll is so beautifaul and my daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars price buster, November 30, 2012
I saw this doll at my Toys R Us for $30. Multiple available. Adorable, love the mermaid outfit. LOL at $9,999 though! Don't be tricked mamas.