5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cabbage Patch Doll, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Cabbage Patch Kids Holiday 2012 Limited Edition( Blond Hair ,Blue Eyes) (Toy)
My 5 y/o granddaughter requested a blond haired, blue eyed cabbage patch doll with her skin color less than a week before her birthday. She said a Christmas doll or one with a red dress would be perfect...lol Amazon to the rescue! I got online, searched Amazon & found this blond haired, blue eyed Christmas 2012 Cabbage Patch with a red dress. It arrived early & she LOVES it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic cabbage patch kid jazzed up for Chritmas, January 13, 2013
My 5-year-old (almost 6) granddaughter put a CPK on her Santa list this year. She heard about them (and saw them) when her mom and aunt showed her pictures of them from when they were kids and had them. Grandma (me) thought this was an especially nice one for Christmas PLUS her older sister wanted (and received) a Holiday Barbie, so kept to the Holiday doll theme for both girls. She plays with it regularly but not quite as much as her American Girl Doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars cabbage patch kids holiday 2012, December 26, 2012
this was the first cabbage patch doll for a very special young lady. she is also a blue-eyed blond getting lots of curls. it was a big hit. just wish it wasn't quite so expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, December 7, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter last year. She just loved it! It was exactly what she wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, November 16, 2013
My granddaughter is absolutely thrilled to have her own curly blond, blue eyed baby! I couldn't be happier with this purchase, :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, October 2, 2013
EJ (Olney, MD) - See all my reviews
Beautiful doll. If you like cabbage patch dolls, you'll love this girl. Her dress is gorgeous...and so is she. Any little girl would love her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Tradition Lives On, January 19, 2014
This doll arrived in time for Christmas and was more beautiful than the picture that is on the website. My granddaughter was thrilled to have her very own new Cabbage Patch doll, since she only had her mom's dolls from the 80's when they first come out. I am so happy to keep a family tradition alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter LOVED it., January 4, 2014
My granddaughter absolutely loved her new baby. Of course it did not hurt that the doll and my granddaughter both have blond hair and blue eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Come from The Cabbage Patch!, November 8, 2013
Hey Its Sunnydale Girl here, 1st I wanted to say Merry Xmas....even though I'm still having fun celebrating Halloween (Remember, gotta celebrate it for more then JUST 1 day!) I'm actually looking forward 2 Xmas this year because my fiance is coming to town, and our friends are coming as well! Also I found out The Cabbage Patch Kids were having their 30th anniversary, so I wanted to mention just how fun these were when I was a kid. I even have some funny stories of some of the things I had with these. I had the Xmas version of these with those cool McDonald's happy meal toys......I had the cereal (which DIDN'T taste as bad as you'd think...it was actually like KING VITAMIN cereal.....with a cute box that my grandma used to always cut the front box picture of for me. I had a Crying Cabbage Patch kid (which is pretty funny, because I love babies (like my nieces and nephews) but after a while I quit filling it 2 make them cry (with the doll....It was a Pain! I also had a crimp and curl cabbage patch (which for me was Also a Pain cause after a while their crimp and curl hair got REALLY snarled! I had the Crimp and curl pony 2......a pretty brown one. AND surprising to some....I had one of those discontinued picnic cabbage patch kids (I always thought it was silly that these WERE discontinued.....(because you just didn't have to put your finger in their mouths....and you didn't need to anyway) And then I got something funny, my mom Didn't like them....although she thinks they're funny now......and I only liked The spoof version they had in the 80's (the ones now are REALLY dumb) But way back when I had the Spin off cards The Garbage Pail kid! Well That's my Sum up of all The Cabbage Patch Toys I used to have.....it was a lot of fun making this for Their 30th anniversary!

Rate and Discover Movies