5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Cabbage Patch Kids 2012 Limited Edition Holiday Doll (Brunette) (Toy)
She is adorable in her red outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
Received quickly and product as decribed

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabbage Patch Holiday Edition 2012, January 15, 2014
This was a gift for my niece and it arrived quickly and I had enough time to wrap it. She loves the doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabbage Patch Kids 2012 Limited Edition Holiday Doll (Brunette), January 12, 2014
I chose this Cabbage Patch Doll for my great grand daughter as she wanted one-I did not receive this item on time for Christmas and was disappointed, but as I followed the beginning route (St. Louis) I could understand (the weather was very bad) Receiving it December 26th was not bad-Received it in excellant condition and she loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cabbage Patch Doll Gift, December 28, 2013
I have a sister that collects these dolls. And every year she buy one and adds to her collection. Its a fun doll and easy to maintain and travel with. I recommend these dolls to children that like to cuddle and play gentle. Its a light weight doll and can be place in any comfort play area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 1, 2014
This was amazing my mom collects them and she loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Grand daughter loves it, December 28, 2012
The price was right.Packing was in a plain box so you don't know what it is.(Thief wise) Quick del. during xmas time.

Rate and Discover Movies