Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 SAS - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$43.87 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Features -
- Animal movement gives you clues to what it will do next
- Dynamic weather and natural hazards
- Reflex and Target Shooting galleries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
1. The Gun strafing isn't perfect! - You will be trying to shoot geese and as to try to spin to follow them your gun will get caught, stop turning and you will be right back were you started with the geese behind you. Hunting the geese is not a major part of the game just an add in, so not a big deal, but it is disappointing.
2. some times in the timed hunts you wish the buttons were a little better situated, or they would let you enter the hunt with your zoom on and your gun ready. but both of these are very minor issues that's why I only took off .5
3. The biggest problem with Cabela's games! Cabela if you read this please do something about it!! No free range hunts. It would be nice if there were just a few levels that you could enter and do whatever you wanted, and you could get trophies based on distance and rack size. If you could wander the level and shoot whatever animal you wanted with out being made to follow a certain scenario. I like this one player game the best yet! Don't change that, just through in one free roam for each area! or even a map builder with posting the trophies online.
Pros! - The whole Game!
1. Let me say this one to start with... even though I made it sound bad in cons part 3, this game actually has options!!! Thank you Cabela! In many of the hunts you get to shoot multiple trophies in different ways and you get to choose which ones you want! It is not just one main animal and you have to do it this way...
2. This truly was an immersive game! They changed the way you hunt rabbits, fox, boar, and geese!!Read more ›
If you want an easy arcade deer shooting game, this is for you. Would probably be good for the kids to play.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this as a Christmas gift for our grand son this was the first thing he asked for so he will be happy on Christmas day.Published on December 16, 2013 by Barbara Smith
Hard to set up so no one really plays it in our house I may consider reselling it some timePublished on September 8, 2013 by woodpenturner
Purchased for my grandson. He loves hunting games and this one he certainly enjoys playing with so many of his friends.Published on January 20, 2013 by Redhead
I love the Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012. I like it because it has a lot of mini-games, you get to go on a lot of adventures, and with your hunting points you can unlock other... Read morePublished on March 11, 2012 by Kathy Pankow
We are having problems choosing Players Etc to even start the game! We can't even choose catagories it seems very touchy.. Read morePublished on January 29, 2012 by Hannahs fire