Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 18, 2012
My hairdryer needed a home in my tiny bathroom, and when I saw this holder, I knew the size and storage space would be perfect... in theory. My hairdryer is very similar in shape to the one in the picture. The coils that hold the nozzle are shipped compressed in a thick plastic band. Be careful removing it as the coils are held under duress. Once released, you need to stretch them out a bit in order to really hold the hairdryer as designed. This is not easy. I first installed it without doing that and my hairdryer barely wanted to stay in it. It would swing in the coils every time I opened the cabinet door to the point of falling out if I didn't catch it in time. You also need to secure the power cord of your hairdryer to the body of the handle so it doesn't hang. My hairdryer actually has a retractable cord but the plug hanging at the end would cause an imbalance for the nozzle and helped it to fall out of the coils. Once I got the plug to stay on the handle and stretched out the coils, the hairdryer finally stays still when I open the cabinet door.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2012
Great space saver. Only thing is I wish this had some kind of drop loop, drop hook to hang the cord of the dryer. The way it is shown in the picture is not realistic, thats the beauty of product photography. You really need a way to hang your cord. I took a wire hanger and stretched it out then created a hanging hook from the bottom of the holder to hold the wires, hoping this does the trick.
on October 2, 2013
This is a great idea, and I love having the hair dryer off my counter, unfortunately the over the door hook will not allow my cabinet door to close all the way. Shame.....
on July 6, 2013
My hairdryer was taking up too much space on the counter, so I bought this hoping it would solve my problem. It fits the door on my cabinet very well. It has a cushion on the inside lip of the holder, so it stays snug. For those of you who were wondering, you can get a typical hairdryer diffuser in the coils. I have a Conair retractable hairdryer, and it fit perfectly!
review image
on September 24, 2013
After I removed the plastic zip ties that hold the coils down for packaging, I needed to rotate the coil in a downward position for use. The metal tube holding the coil would not allow the coil to rotate easily and within 15 seconds of opening the box, the coil had snapped off. I was using as little force as I could to get the coil into position, but to no avail.I am packing it up and sending it back!
on March 18, 2014
This is really great, the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the part that goes over the cabinet door is really too big. Its closer to fitting for a regular size door than a cupboard door. So it wobbles around a bit. There is a place to put a screw in to stabilize it, but I don't want to scratch up the cabinet as I live in a rental house.
on September 11, 2013
I should have paid more attention to the reviews. The device does not fit my cabinet doors, they won't close when the holder is placed on a door. It also illustrates a problem with Amazon, that is, we have to pay for the return shipping when we dont like something. This holder would cost more to return than it is worth.
on March 20, 2013
We have a teeny tiny bathroom, with one cabinet under the sink. This caddy is perfect to hold my dryer, exactly as advertised. Be careful when you cut the plastic packing straps to open up the circular section, it is strong. I'm sure it would hold almost any size dryer.
on August 2, 2013
We use this in a small bathroom and it works very well. It minimizes counter clutter yet keeps the hairdryer in a handy location. Another big plus: It requires no special installation -- just hang in on the door.
on February 27, 2013
Works well and is sturdy. Using for hair dryer and it is nice not having to bend down searching for the dryer in a somewhat messy cabinet. Saves me time and aggravation. Arrived on time and in great condition!

See 1 answered question