Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spectrum MyBella Over the Cabinet Door Folding Dryer Holder, Chrome
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 18, 2012
My hairdryer needed a home in my tiny bathroom, and when I saw this holder, I knew the size and storage space would be perfect... in theory. My hairdryer is very similar in shape to the one in the picture. The coils that hold the nozzle are shipped compressed in a thick plastic band. Be careful removing it as the coils are held under duress. Once released, you need to stretch them out a bit in order to really hold the hairdryer as designed. This is not easy. I first installed it without doing that and my hairdryer barely wanted to stay in it. It would swing in the coils every time I opened the cabinet door to the point of falling out if I didn't catch it in time. You also need to secure the power cord of your hairdryer to the body of the handle so it doesn't hang. My hairdryer actually has a retractable cord but the plug hanging at the end would cause an imbalance for the nozzle and helped it to fall out of the coils. Once I got the plug to stay on the handle and stretched out the coils, the hairdryer finally stays still when I open the cabinet door.
on December 15, 2012
Great space saver. Only thing is I wish this had some kind of drop loop, drop hook to hang the cord of the dryer. The way it is shown in the picture is not realistic, thats the beauty of product photography. You really need a way to hang your cord. I took a wire hanger and stretched it out then created a hanging hook from the bottom of the holder to hold the wires, hoping this does the trick.
on July 6, 2013
My hairdryer was taking up too much space on the counter, so I bought this hoping it would solve my problem. It fits the door on my cabinet very well. It has a cushion on the inside lip of the holder, so it stays snug. For those of you who were wondering, you can get a typical hairdryer diffuser in the coils. I have a Conair retractable hairdryer, and it fit perfectly!
review image
on March 18, 2014
This is really great, the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the part that goes over the cabinet door is really too big. Its closer to fitting for a regular size door than a cupboard door. So it wobbles around a bit. There is a place to put a screw in to stabilize it, but I don't want to scratch up the cabinet as I live in a rental house.
on October 2, 2013
This is a great idea, and I love having the hair dryer off my counter, unfortunately the over the door hook will not allow my cabinet door to close all the way. Shame.....
on September 24, 2013
After I removed the plastic zip ties that hold the coils down for packaging, I needed to rotate the coil in a downward position for use. The metal tube holding the coil would not allow the coil to rotate easily and within 15 seconds of opening the box, the coil had snapped off. I was using as little force as I could to get the coil into position, but to no avail.I am packing it up and sending it back!
on September 11, 2013
I should have paid more attention to the reviews. The device does not fit my cabinet doors, they won't close when the holder is placed on a door. It also illustrates a problem with Amazon, that is, we have to pay for the return shipping when we dont like something. This holder would cost more to return than it is worth.
on May 31, 2014
Since I have a single sink vanity I had little room for my new hair dryer when I needed two hands to style my hair in the process of drying it. This holder/caddy is sturdy and can be used on the inside OR outside of the cabinet, either on a door or on a dummy panel above a cabinet door. Your options depend on the style of your cabinet doors and how tightly the dummy panel is affixed to the cabinet.

I found I could use mine in 2 different positions on the dummy panel above a cabinet door. For use the holder is folded down and moved toward the center of the cabinet. When not in use it's easily folded up and moved to the wall side of the panel where it compactly remains until next needed.

It takes just a bit of care when moving it to avoid scratching the wood, and storing it on the outside means less clutter inside the cabinet. I'm very pleased with mine and would recommend it to anyone with similar needs.
on March 20, 2013
We have a teeny tiny bathroom, with one cabinet under the sink. This caddy is perfect to hold my dryer, exactly as advertised. Be careful when you cut the plastic packing straps to open up the circular section, it is strong. I'm sure it would hold almost any size dryer.
on August 2, 2013
We use this in a small bathroom and it works very well. It minimizes counter clutter yet keeps the hairdryer in a handy location. Another big plus: It requires no special installation -- just hang in on the door.

See 1 answered question