Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Customer Discussions > Rocksmith forum

Cable/Cord

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 9, 2012 12:28:19 PM PST
sara says:
Does this game include the cable/cord that will be needed? Gamestop has the game for 60.00 and when I told them I saw it on Amazon for 30, I was told that it probably did NOT include the cable that you need.

Posted on Dec 9, 2012 8:53:13 PM PST
Wryd says:
From the product description:
"Every copy of Rocksmith will include a revolutionary 1/4 inch USB cable that turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be played through video game consoles. By plugging into your console, you'll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music"

So Yes.. includes the cable.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 8:20:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2012 8:24:01 AM PST
sara says:
Thank you so much for replying. That's crazy to see the game's listing price at 30 and 60. I also saw it for both of those prices here on amazon so it does make one think that the more expensive contains something that the lesser does not. Thanks again!! Have a blessed day

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 8:21:06 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 10, 2012 8:21:53 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Rocksmith forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 9, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rocksmith
Rocksmith by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars (552)