5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than Chromecast
we decided to use chrome cast but that was a mistake. this is direct and to the point. everything you do on the computer is on the screen and in better picture, no delay, and no lag time......get this as the wireless technology is NOT there ....yet
Published 9 months ago by Sammy Salem

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of junk
Atrociously poor quality. Glitched from Day 1 and was completely broken a couple of weeks later. The DisplayPort socket just fell apart. Probably ranks as the worst electronics buy I ever made.
Published 3 months ago by Peter

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than Chromecast, February 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Surface Pro including hdmi audio, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Cable Matters Gold Plated Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt™ Port Compatible) to HDMI Cable in White 3 Feet (Electronics)
Works great! I'm using this with a Microsoft Surface Pro and saw debating comments for cables of this type regarding audio over HDMI. Well, the audio does indeed go over HDMI to my monitor just fine with this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., January 31, 2014
No problems with this cable, whatsoever. Use it with both Lenovo ThinkPad(miniDisplay port) and MacBook Air(through thunderbolt). Really a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid cable, solid price, March 3, 2014
Cable works solid and was inexpensive. Length is good too because there isn't a whole bunch of extra cable making a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Surface pro, July 11, 2014
Bought this cable for use with the Microsoft Surface pro I. The cable is as attractive as a cable can be and works great. The only qualm I had is more with the surface's mini display port, supposedly it's shape is a bit off. After struggling with it, I found that I really had to jam the cable in to get my TV to recognize my tablet.

It seems other surface users have had this same problem with the tablet's mini display port. I only mention it here so that anyone who purchases this cable for a Surface (at least a first generation one) knows of this issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for buck cable, July 18, 2014
Connects an external monitor to my iMac thunderbolt port. Works perfectly. This can also allow audio to play through the connected monitor if you so chose to. Even though it's in the back, the cable looks pretty slick, with the smooth black plastic housings. I wish the cable itself was not so stiff so I can bend it or wrap it around itself to conceal but small contrivance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple solution for connecting HDMI monitors to a MacBook, December 29, 2013
SpaceSkier (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This cable is the simplest and least solution I found for connecting an external HDMI monitor to a MacBook Pro. Every other solution I found required a dongle that did the conversion to a female HDMI port, and then one would use a standard HDMI cable. This cable is a more elegant solution and looks better when connected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, December 9, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for (and likely what you are too considering you got here). Prices and rationale are hard to beat when you've paid for a "name brand" that has failed within a couple months. I am a happy return customer (another length needed, NOT replacing a previous one).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, October 29, 2013
I bought this to hook my MacBook up to my monitor when I'm at home. This cable does the trick amazingly and at a fantastic price.it is Much cheaper, but better quality than the one sold on the apple site. It just feels like a well built cable

5.0 out of 5 stars and I love how long the cord is, July 9, 2014
I purchased a Belkin HDMI Thunderbolt converter and it broke after 6 months of use! I ordered this one, and so far it is working perfectly, and I love how long the cord is!