This HDMI to VGA adapter is a convenient and cost-effective solution for connecting your HDMI source device to VGA monitors or projectors. The adapter connects to the VGA cable of your display (VGA cable not included). It features a built-in active IC chip that improves compatibility and delivers sharp picture quality.
Connect the HDMI end of the adapter into your HDMI source and the VGA end into the VGA-male cable of the device. Optionally, choose to "Mirror" your computer screen for a presentation on a projector or "Extend" your desktop to view more applications. Select the display settings for a Mac in the System Preferences and for Windows in the Control Panel.
- Input/Output Signal: HDMI (Typ A) digital/VGA analog
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth for HDMI
- Supports analog video output up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Audio Output: No
- HDCP Support: No
- Micro-USB Power: Optional
- Not compatible with SONY PS3, or any Blu-ray DVD players
- The micro-USB power cable may be required with the adapter for ChromeBook (made by Samsung) or Macbook Pro with Retina Display.
- The VGA monitor or projector MUST support one of the resolutions listed under Specifications.
- This is NOT a bi-directional cable. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support