5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Solution for a HDMI problem
Published 12 months ago by Rcaman

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product
They work for some things but some devices will not work when connected to these patch couplers. They do not communicate well with some devices. I bought a DVI to HDMI cable to hook my desktop PC to my big screen TV and tried to use this coupler to connect it and it did not work.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Solution for a HDMI problem, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Cable Matters (2 Pack) Gold-Plated High Speed HDMI Female Coupler 3D & 4K Resolution-Ready (Electronics)
I had been contracted to install 3 HDMI cables from a wall to an adjacent wall TV above a fire place. The initial contract was for 3 fifteen foot HDMI cables. I installed the cables as per contract. The client then decided he wanted the cables extended another 20 feet. I had already had closed up and finished the walls, so I couldn't just pull out the fifteen foot cables.

I ordered 3 twenty five foot HDMI cables and I was concerned that signal quality might be an issue. I was particularly concerned about the connectors used to join the cables to each other.

This product is excellent. There was absolutely no signal degradation. The connectors make a tight connection and, being gold plated, they pass the signals without loss. I am very well pleased with these connectors and highly recommend them to anyone looking for an easy way to extend HDMI cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome extension option!, July 21, 2013
I purchased several of these and am currently using one to extend a 60' HDMI cable and a 30' HDMI cable. No visual loss or audio loss on a 73" Mitsubishi Diamond Scan DLP at 90'. Signal is being pushed by a KINIVO HS420 Matrix (another great Amazon purchase).

A+++ Item!

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi cable extensions make hook up easier, May 22, 2013
i've used these wonderful couplers to hook two shorter hdmi cables together to make hookup of my components into my sound system easier. they work great and video/audio transmission is not impeded!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Chromecast, February 14, 2014
I bought this to extend a cable so that I could plug in google chromecast or another device without having to unmount the TV, and it works great. At the great price, it wasn't too much of a risk for me to test if this would work or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, June 26, 2013
Raymond Orsini (Hialeah, fl United States) - See all my reviews
Solid construction. Plastic is pressure-molded. The screws move easily. Very good adapter. Not like other cheaper adapters that fall apart when you touch them. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Couplers Add Flexibility, March 11, 2014
These couplers with a black resign body and gold plated HDMI female component on both ends, look great. It's smart design includes thumb and index finger impressions on the top and bottom and grips on the sides to ease the coupling or detaching of cable combinations. HDMI is a consumer format in progression, SDI is a professional format which can transport a perfect digital signal for hundreds of feet, these HDMI couplers are one small step toward attaining SDI performance. Combining three 6ft. HDMI cables with the two HDMI couplers from my Cable Matters Gold-Plated packet, I connected a Laptop to a flat-panel TV HDMI input; the result a perfect transfer, the post coupler TV image looked understandably better than the Laptop image (my television outperforms the Laptop with superior resolution, luminance and chromatic controls) . These couplers work great and add flexibility to my educating, entertaining and accommodating needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My hero product!, March 6, 2014
Have two short HDMI cables and need one long one? This coupler is just what you need! Preserve sound and visual quality while satisfying your length inadequacies. Affordable by any means, I would highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works., February 12, 2014
What can I say? It's a simple F-F coupler for HDMI cables. I found no interference at the end of a max-length cable running 1080p.
They were snapped together well and the clamshell was not loose. The connectors were also not loose. I tried 4 cables, and a Chromecast. All of them plugged in securely and without difficulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price and quality are perfect. The Matters are quality products, April 21, 2014
The price and quality are perfect. The Matters are quality products. Meets all needs and expectations. Strong recommendation to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connects two HDMI cables, April 4, 2014
This product is not part of a rocket science program. It connected the two male ended HDMI cables that I had and when watching my TV you would not be able to tell that I'm using a coupler. The connectors on the coupler are sized properly eliminating the concern of one or the HDMI cables coming unconnected on its own. I feel comfortable with this coupler connecting my HDMI cables and that I shouldn't have any problems with it.

Rate and Discover Movies