|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||603002|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Cable Matters Micro USB SlimPort (MyDP) to HDMI 6 Foot Cable with 6 Foot USB Charging Cable
|Price:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SLIMPORT SOLUTION connects a MyDP enabled smartphone or tablet to an HDTV monitor or projector with HDMI input; No extra cables are required
- HD VIDEO & AUDIO support for video up to 1080p and 8 channel audio; Select the connected audio and video input from your HDTV
- PLUG & PLAY INSTALLATION from your smartphone in a few quick steps; Connect the HDMI cable to your display, then the Micro-USB cable to your charger and turn everything on
- CONVENIENT CONFIGURATION includes a 6 foot USB MyDP cable with a Micro-USB connector for your device and an HDMI connector for your HD display; Included USB charging cable connects from the cable to a wall charger to power and re-charge your device while in use
- SLIMPORT COMPATIBLE with Amazon Fire 4th Gen (not Kindle) HD6 / HD 6.6 / HD7 / HDX 8.9 / Kids, BlackBerry Classic / Passport / PRIV, Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 (2013), LG G4 / G3 / G2 / G PRO / G Pro 2 / GK / G Flex / GX / G-Pad 8.3 / VU 3 / V10 / GX2 / Optimum G Pro, HP Chromebook 11 / Pro Slate 8 / Pro Slate 12, ZTE Nubia Z5S, X6, ASUS Memo Pad 8 / PadFoneX / PadFone Infinity, Fujitsu Stylistic QH582 / Arrow, YotaPhone2, ZTE Nubia X6 / Z5S
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Cable Matters SlimPort to HDMI cable is an essential accessory to connect SlimPort enabled mobile devices to an HDTV or display with HDMI input.
Mobility DisplayPort Technology
SlimPort (also called MyDP) technology delivers uncompressed HD video and audio over a Micro-USB cable. MyDP devices can be powered while in use with the included Micro-USB cable.
Amazon Fire 4th Gen (not Kindle) HD6 / HD 6.6 / HD7 / HDX 8.9 / Kids
BlackBerry Classic / Passport / PRIV
Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 (2013)
LG G4 / G3 / G2 / G PRO / G Pro 2 / GK / G Flex / GX / G-Pad 8.3 / VU 3 / V10 / GX2 / Optimum G Pro
HP Chromebook 11 / Pro Slate 8 / Pro Slate 12
ZTE Nubia Z5S, X6
ASUS Memo Pad 8 / PadfoneX / PadFone Infinity
Fujitsu Stylistic QH582 / Arrow
ZTE Nubia X6 / Z5S
- Check the SlimportConnected website to check compatiblity
- Fully charge the phone before streaming video
- Turn off all devices and equipment before connecting the cables
- Use the original wall charger for the best charging performance
- Select the audio and video input from the display menu
1x 6 Foot SlimPort to HDMI Cable
1x 6 Foot USB Charging Cable
1x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: Upon my review, Cable Matters contacted me and tried to diagnose the problem with me. I explained the situation to them and they sent me replacement cables. I wasn't able to test them out for a bit, but have done so recently and so far, so good. So, I am now bumping the stars up to 5, for their customer service, which I totally did not expect but was a pleasant surprise. Thanks.
Some clearer indication of what HDMI spec these cables are adhering to is a must, even if it's just "latest spec".
Shortly after leaving this review Cable Matters reached out to me to apologize and make right the situation. This fanatical service has led me to upgrade the rating of this product from a 2-Star to a 4-Star rating. Though I do still feel that explicitly mentioning what cable specification these cables are is a critical piece of information for those who require specific features in their HDMI cables and hope that they will update their product pages to include this detail in the future.
I drove the wire that charges the Nexus 5 with the wall charger cord. No matter how much I used the fone to play video and stream television, the fone stayed charged. Period.
There was no setup. Just plug it in.
The only disappointment was the picture quality on the TV. Streaming over a cell fone limits the HD quality. Nothing to be done about that. It was not the cord's fault.
I had heard about these USB to HDMI adapters months ago, and now I have one. I read reviews on several products and chose this one. I feel I lucked out in my choice. Reliable, serviceable. What more can I say.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I never return Amazon orders or write reviews. But I returned this cable and am writing this review in hopes others will not make the same mistake and buy this cable. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Andrew Ramos
Same problem as many other reviewers are having here.
Cable barely works.
When connect to TV, will work for a minute or two a time and then lose connection. Read more
I'd love to review the product. However, it was D.O.A. So, all I can say is it looks nice.Published 3 days ago by George Bell