5.0 out of 5 stars Bad connectivity - RESOLVED. Now, it works!
I guess I must have gotten the dud, seeing as how all the reviews are generally good. None of the 3 work well. I've tried on different tvs, apple tvs, dvds, etc. Same result. It works, then it cuts out, comes back on, and cuts out. So annoying. Can I still return these??? I wish....

EDIT: Upon my review, Cable Matters contacted me and tried to diagnose...
Published 3 months ago by Gene

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 OF THE 3 HAVE CONNECTION ISSUES AFTER 6 MONTHS!
When I first got these in December 2013 they worked great. However 2 months ago one of the three started have intermittent connection issues. Now a second of the 3 is mostly unusable due to the same thing. 6 months old and only one still usable. I replaced both with older (and bulky) ones I have and no connectivity issues so it is definitely the cables. Though the...
Published 23 days ago by M. Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad connectivity - RESOLVED. Now, it works!, March 18, 2014
Gene (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cable Matters 3 Pack, Gold Plated High Speed HDMI Cable 6 Feet - 3D & 1080p Resolution Ready (Electronics)

EDIT: Upon my review, Cable Matters contacted me and tried to diagnose the problem with me. I explained the situation to them and they sent me replacement cables. I wasn't able to test them out for a bit, but have done so recently and so far, so good. So, I am now bumping the stars up to 5, for their customer service, which I totally did not expect but was a pleasant surprise. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT current HDMI spec, January 28, 2014
Granted nowhere in the ad does it state what HDMI spec these cables are (a problem in and of itself), I bought these under the mis-informed plausibility that they were current 1.4 specification HDMI cables, which they are not, which rendered them completely useless for my needs.

Some clearer indication of what HDMI spec these cables are adhering to is a must, even if it's just "latest spec".

Update:

Shortly after leaving this review Cable Matters reached out to me to apologize and make right the situation. This fanatical service has led me to upgrade the rating of this product from a 2-Star to a 4-Star rating. Though I do still feel that explicitly mentioning what cable specification these cables are is a critical piece of information for those who require specific features in their HDMI cables and hope that they will update their product pages to include this detail in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as promised, August 31, 2013
Santosh Iyer (COLLIERVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Good value for the price. I read articles which say that the price of a cord does not matter, no need to go for the expensive ones just because they exist. After this purchase, I agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D Smart TV, December 6, 2013
Just bought a new 3D Smart TV for Black Friday and we needed a 3D compatible HDMI cord so we could actually watch 3D movies. Love the picture and they work great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 12, 2012
Cable is sturdy but not so much that it does not bend. I use the cable on my computer monitor so I can use the 1 available HDMI port on my graphics card for my TV.

Display and audio quality is great with absolutely no issues. I would definitely recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Pay More?, December 19, 2013
i bought these to set up a new HDTV. turned out i had some expensive cables, decided to take the 'taste test' and i don't see any difference between these in A/V quality than the ones i was told by a previous big box store i had to buy to take advantage of HD. Why would anyone pay more? Great customer service from the company; nice follow up email.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better value than the expensive alternatives., November 3, 2013
Chris Dashiell (LAKE FOREST PARK, WA, US) - See all my reviews
These are pretty good. Good price and have not found any problems in using them. The quality is just as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for tight spaces/angles, October 14, 2011
Before I purchased this to run through my wall I tried using a thick cable and it was a disaster. This flat cable worked well running through the wall and connecting behind my plasma with a limited amount of depth. it is also ARC compatible so it works with my sound bar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!!, December 20, 2013
Really a great price and great cables. Received on a timely basis as stated. Would order again from Cable Matters!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable Construction, November 14, 2013
Nick Puleo (Easton, PA United States) - See all my reviews
No problems here after running this full length off an HDMI splitter, through the wall, under the floor, and up a back wall to a projector. It's flexible enough for some bends, but don't expect 90 degree turns.

Rate and Discover Movies