|Brand Name||Cable Matters|
|Item model number||200007-BLUE-3x2|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.7 x 5.5 x 0.9 inches|
Cable Matters 2 Pack, SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable in Blue 3 Feet
|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- High performance USB 3.0 type A to type B cable connects a desktop external hard drive, powered USB hub, USB docking station, 3.5 inch hard drive enclosure, or scanner and monitor equipped with type B USB 3.0 port to a computer for speedy file transfer
- Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack Type B USB 3.0 cables provide spare or replacement Micro-USB 3.0 wires to keep at the desktop, in your accessory bag, or in the car
- Premium Type B USB 3.0 cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging. Enjoy SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate at up to 5 Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0
- The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed
- Compatible with Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner, Dell S2340T monitor, Dell USB 3.0 docking station, HP USB 3.0 port replicator, and Western Digital (WD) and Seagate desktop USB 3.0 external hard drives with Type-B USB 3.0 port
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Cable Matters Gold-Plated SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable is an indispensable accessory for desktop external hard drives, 3.5" SATA enclosures, scanners, USB hubs, and USB docking stations with Type B USB 3.0 port. SuperSpeed USB 3.0 delivers 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 at up to 5 Gbps. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed.
- Connector 1: USB 3.0 Type B Male
- Connector 2: USB 3.0 Type A Male
- Cable Rating: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate
2x USB 3.0 Type A to B Cable in 3 Feet in Blue
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Top Customer Reviews
This looks like a nice cable, but you'll need a USB 3.0 enabled printer to realize its speed and efficiency. And unlike some 3.0 cables, it won't "retrofit" into the port of a USB 2.0 printer. The maker's description of "backward compatibility" applies to the device using USB 3.0 "A" connectors (i.e. the computer).
- USB 3.0 cable is a bit thicker than the 2.0 cable.
- USB 3.0 does interfere with 2.4 gigahertz devices (It kills their range by quite a bit)
- USB 3.0 is really pushing the limits and the 3+ spec is getting up close to Thunderbolt 1.0 speeds.
What this means is that there are a bunch of technologies that are coming out as a result. For example, now we have USB hubs that have DVI and HDMI out ports. That's how I plugged in my dual flat panels. This is wonderful because I can just plug in one cord to my laptop and all my peripherals are plugged into the hub. When I have to run, I just unplug one USB plug and the power plug from the laptop.
This particular cable is well made, a bit thicker than your regular USB2 cable. other than that, it looks just like a USB 2 cable.
Now there is a very clear difference between them. USB 3 cable has a bunch of extra connectors inside if you look closely but the technology is backwards compatible so you can use this 3.0 cable on USB 2.0 and it'll work just fine but you won't get any extra speed.
Be advised many items on 3.0 require a chord shorter than 3' to work as expected.
It was well worth the risk since it worked great with the external drive case I used.
Got a new cable quickly from vendor and it has remained working for 5+ months. THANKS
If you are spending money for USB 3.0 devices, buy the appropriate cables!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I live in Venezuela and I bought this cable in order to use it in here. The cable never worked and because I live overseas, it's impossible for me to return it.Published 3 days ago by Rodrigo Aguayo
Solid cable with nice transfer speeds. I've been happy with all Cable Matters products so far.Published 7 days ago by Webic
Did not work at all. The PC would detect the devices, but it would keep the connection. I assume it's receiving too much interference for a cable of this length. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Elemino