Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$12.95 - $15.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 16, 2012
I ordered these in the light brownish color (I think it was called fawn) and they are perfect - just what I wanted. They are thick enough to see the cable knit, but thin enough to fit under all my boots, even over skinny jeans. They stay up all day and are soft, warm, and cozy. I am going to order them in the cream and gray too. Excellent purchase.
on November 18, 2012
These are just what I was looking for to wear with my tall boots. Bought 2 different colors of the same warmer. Size is just right with my larger calves and they stay up!
on November 19, 2012
Came quickly and was exactly as described. Color is exactly the same as the picture. I would order them again in a different color.
on January 29, 2013
These are cute and very soft and warm, but they don't stay up at all. They don't seem to have much elasticity and slide down my legs even just walking around the house. I guess I can use them when I'm just lounging around, but I get the feeling that if I wore them to work with an outfit or wore them while doing yoga I'd spend all day adjusting them. And this is even with wide calves, so I can imagine someone with thinner calves would have even more of a problem with them sliding down.
on January 6, 2013
These socks stay up and go great under boots. Exactly what I was looking for. Very soft, thick and comfortable.
on January 4, 2015
In case your don't know, FBA means Fulfilled by Amazon.

I love these ankle warmers. My ankles get cold but these are great for keeping them warm. The size I purchased was the One Size. They fit nicely over my jean and skinny legged slacks and work fine under slacks that are not the skinny, tight legged slacks. They are not at all itchy, but quite comfortable. I washed mine in the washing machine. I put them in a lingerie bag to prevent them from stretch during the spin cycle and I used cool water. I also let them air dry, which did not take long at all. They cam out great, actually back to their original size (not as stretched out as they were after wearing them for some time). I am going to buy another pair so that I can wash one pair and wear the other.

The only problem is that so many colors are not available in my size (one size), wish they were.
on December 20, 2012
They were nice but I ordered gray and khaki and thought that the colors I received were rather different than what is pictured. The khaki is definetly darker in person and the gray is almost brown'ish. Both will be returned.
on January 28, 2015
another satisfied purchase from Dahlia. this company makes really nice arm and leg warmers. I have the medium and long ones for the arms and I literally wear them everyday.. it's been a COLD winter! they were such a nice fit, I went with these leg warmers, too. I have tried numerous legwarmers, and as I have particularly thin "chicken legs".. I'm not exactly surprised that these are not tight on my calves. BUT they stay up. I wear them over leggings quite often so that helps. when I wear them alone they still stay up. over time, they will eventually stretch.. but I've found with the arm warmers.. as long as you don't actually break the tighter bands at the top and bottom (whatever they use), just throw these in a quick load and dry them on hot, and they should go back to the original shape. One pair of the arm warmers, I accidentally broke the band, so I had to buy a new pair, but I still keep them for backup around the house. I don't usually wear legwarmers out of the house.. I just wear them around the house to keep my ankles warm without wearing long socks. The arm warmers I wear out, so I have a pair for the house and a pair to wear out that I don't use as often, so they are in much better shape. these will last you a while, obviously depending on your amount of use and or abuse lol. but they are not particularly expensive, so I don't mind buying another pair to keep me warm. i've tried several other brands, and for particularly thin girls, this company seems to make the tightest fit that I have been able to find :)
on January 3, 2015
Nice leg warmers. Inexpensive purchase on lightning sale. I'm a relatively thin petite person,but perhaps more muscular/toned than the average woman so the leg warmers were too small for me. They're also just knee high, something that I didn't pick up in the description.
Probably a nice purchase for a teen or thin adult.
on December 10, 2014
They do tend to sort of creep down, but they're overall very cute and do well with boots. I wouldn't spend the full $18 on them, but they're worth the money if you catch them on lightning deals or sale. Shipped and arrived as promised.