Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Learn more

Size: One Size|Color: Ivory|Change

on January 25, 2008
These leg warmers are a great length and very attractive, I purchased them hoping that the bottom would fit over the tops of my shoes, which they do nicely. Great color too. The only drawback is that they are a little scratchy against your skin, but I'm glad i made the purchase.
on December 12, 2013
I wear these around the house and even to bed on my bare legs and I've found the yarn to be rough and scratchy.
I'm 5' 2" and I can pull them up a few inches over my knees and still keep them tucked into my slipper booties. The top elastic is a thin band that's sown directly onto the edge without a finished casing. IMO, the photo depiction is accurate.
on March 6, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These are very comfy, they do not have top or bottom seems. Most leg warmers have a seem that either cuts off circulation or is bothersome on a scar, making it difficult to wear shoes with the garment. These have been the best of all that I have ordered.
on February 18, 2015
My first time wearing the leg warmers and the elastic is showing throughout the leg warmer. I have regular sized legs and they should hold up better than this. Not happy with this product at all! I posted a photo as well. If you look closely, you'll see the white elastic broken and popping out through the material.
review image
on January 8, 2013
These leg warmers will keep your legs warm, the color is as-pictured, but they are NOT cable knit. In fact, they have more of a fuzzy, "wool-ey" appearance with an underlying cable knit pattern. If you are dead-set on true cable knit leg warmers, do not buy these. But for a cute, comfy pair of leg warmers, these will fit the bill.
on August 30, 2013
The cable knit leg warmers are great, they have just enough elastic at the top to stay up but not so much that it cuts of circulation. The quality of the yarn is soft and not irritating with enough give to be comfortable.
on September 27, 2010
I have had many experiences with leg warmers and these are STELLAR! For real, definitely worth it!
on January 5, 2016
I love them they keep my legs warm, but being a very tall woman 6-3 and a size 20 they're a little too short for me... These clothes designers got to start looking at the larger size people too...
Package well. Delivered within a few days.
on December 12, 2013
They shipped quickly and were true to color but I thought they would be better quality from the reviews. For how much I paid for them I can't really complain and I wear them around the house and some times under boots but they can be scratchy if worn on bare skin
on December 24, 2014
How can you go wrong with a leg warmer? I wear this to the office because they are pretty enough and mute well with my skirt suits. Great way to beat the winter cold. Ladies at the office are all beginning to wear their own even which is kinda fun to know I have started a trend in the office.