5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Published on June 3, 2011 by Tartaglia

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in my VW
This cable did not work for my intended use for it in my 2009 VW Jetta. If this is what you're looking for, the VW iPod dock is not compatible with this cable.
Published on February 9, 2012 by Shannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 3, 2011
This review is from: CableJive dockBoss: Instantly upgrade your audio dock. Connect iPhone or Android smartphones and tablets to a pre-iPhone 5 audio dock. Compatible with Bose SoundDock, iHome, JBL, and many other popular audio docks. (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I recently purchased a used Cadillac that was made just before they started adding factory MP3 inputs. The previous owner had an aftermarket iPod cable installed, with the male plug inside the center console. That's great and all, but all my music is on a Blackberry which uses a standard 3.5mm plug. I ordered the DockBoss and it worked perfectly, within seconds. It was so easy, and the sound quality was perfect. If you have a music device with a standard 3.5mm plug, and want to play your music through anything with an ipod connector, get this device!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in my VW, February 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Bose Sound Dock, December 29, 2012
I ordered this specifically to connect my computer to an old Bose Sound Dock speaker that lacked the audio input port. I've been using if for a couple of months and it has worked perfectly so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with 1st Generation Bose Sound Dock, December 9, 2012
I have an old bose sound dock that I could only use with one very old ipod. The sound dock works and sounds great, but I couldn't connect anything else to it. The cable works exactly as I had hoped -- while it doesn't charge the devices, I am now able to use the sound dock to listen to music from my iphone, newer ipods and laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 1, 2013
UofIx3 (Bloomington, IL) - See all my reviews
Have a Bose Sounddock that was manufactured in 2004. This product allowed me to play streaming music from an Android phone, an iPhone 4s and iPad 2. It sounds great. I highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars did not worked for my audi a4 2008, July 6, 2012
Those cars are nice but the ipod port is hidden inside the globe compartment. So i thought an adapter like this would work for me to transfer the sound from my android phone but it doesnt work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with aftermarket iPod dock., September 18, 2011
This little gizmo nicely solved a problem I was having with an iSimple aftermarket iPod dock in my Ford F-150. The problem: It was not possible for my kids to watch the iPad in the truck but pump the sound through the truck sound system. With the iPad plugged into the dock, it says that it is connected to a TV and is trying to send the video to my stereo system :( I needed a way to keep the picture on the iPad, but send the sound to my speakers. My truck stereo has neither an aux in or tape deck.

Plugged this dockBoss in, all fixed. I also got a little better control on my sound now, since the iPod dock does not allow control of volume levels on the phone while plugged in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, September 4, 2013
AC (Irvine, CA) - See all my reviews
I have a HTC One X phone, and I have a Bose sound dock. Unfortunately the Bose sound deck does not take devices other than Apple products. I needed something that can hook up these 2 devices so I can play music on the sound dock. I ordered the DockBoss and it worked perfectly, within seconds. It was so easy, and the sound quality was nearly perfect. If you have a HTC phone, and want to play your music through anything with an ipod connector, this is the item for you

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, August 16, 2013
After several hours contacted Cablejive to find out unit will not work with my SonyCEC609ip iPhone & iPod Shelf System unit. I was told they are hoping the next generation will .
No problem returning unit for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work in car, but works with Bose SoundDock, October 10, 2012
CTC19 (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
I was hoping this adapter would let me connect my Android phone to the sound system in my 2010 Nissan Murano via the iPod adapter that came with the car, but I didn't have any luck. There may be a workaround but I haven't turned up any information on what it might be. The display in the car just says "iPod not connected". Fortunately I was able to dig up an old composite a/v cable (the red/white/yellow cable) with a 3.5 mm plug. I plugged that into the jacks in the back of the center console and I can get audio output from the Android via the "Aux" button on the radio.

On the plus side, this adapter works great with the Bose SoundDock. So while it doesn't work for what I originally bought it for, it does have some usefulness.

Rate and Discover Movies