Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CableJive iStubz Sync and Charge Cable for iPod, iPhone, iPad (White - 7cm); Short iPhone 4, 4S, 3 Cable to Charge and Sync Without Tangle. Convenient, Durable and Low Price Cable for Travel, Office, and Home use. High Quality cable for use with iPhone 4 4/S.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 18, 2012
It seemed ok (it's a cable, as long as it transfers information, it works), but it died after 8 weeks of light use. It wasn't due to physical damage- I use it in my car connected to an ipod that lives in the car, so it was connected once, functioned for eight weeks, then the car no longer got a signal- I swapped with another cable, things worked, put this one back and no signal, so I'm certain the cable the bad link.
on May 2, 2013
My car stereo (coincidentally also purchased off of amazon) has a USB input that works with my iPhone. The problem is that the input comes on its own cable, a fairly long one too. With that cable length plus the standard iPhone/iPod sync cable length it worked out to almost 5 feet of cable I had to coil up carefully every time I plugged in my phone. Oh, and my car is a manual. Yes, I did get it tangled in the shifter a few times.

This little cable ended all of that quite nicely. It's just what it says it is: a super short iDevice cable. Instead of a haphazard coil of cable, I have just enough to rest my phone in the center console.

The only other thing I'll note is that the cable itself is actually somewhat stiff, not nearly as flexible as a standard iDevice cable. This isn't really a problem for my use, but it might be for someone else. That said, it's probably necessary given how small the thing is: a more flexible cable would be bending frequently at the connectors, where it would inevitably break.
on December 2, 2012
I don't recommend buying this connector, since the 30-pin connector split in half at the seam after only two months of normal use.
on December 30, 2014
The cable works great. It is the perfect size to fit inside the glovebox of my Honda Fit where my USB jack is at, so I can play my iPod through my car speakers. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the cable is set up in such a way that the iPod will face down when it's plugged in to my computer. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase, and would buy it again.
on January 19, 2011
I have had the short and slightly longer cable and they have been great. Works everything and I don't have to untangle and re-wrap them anytime I use them. Great for traveling or just plugging into your laptop on a desk.
on April 29, 2015
Ok I am gonna start with the Pros here
It's a good quality charger
Really durable
Have a thick cable covering
Can't be tangled
Good price for it
Now for the Cons
Length not long enough
So I won't suggest this to you
If you're the type that like using your phone or iPad when charging it
Also I think it's built for a USB plug to the laptop than a charger
So won't recommend this if you want to use it for charging
Because you will end up regretting your purchase
on March 8, 2015
This small cable is perfect for my 2014 XV Crosstrek glovebox compartment. I try to keep the clutter to a minimum, and the standard iPod cable just bunched up and made things hard to get without the cable getting in the way. I found this cable and it's the perfect length. I plug it into the glovebox USB port, and the cable has enough slack to let the iPod sit flat on its back without the cord bunching up or making it difficult to reach for something inside. There are no cons about this cable at all. In fact, it looks just like the factory iPod cable, just shortened a whole lot. I would highly recommend this to someone that's looking for a clean look in their car or wherever they have a small space, or a short distance to a USB port.
on March 15, 2015
This worked just fine for us. We are using Anker portable chargers and these short cords work just great. Will definitely purchase from this manufacturer again; I'm so disappointed in the cords that Apple has included in the iDevices we've purchased over the last few years - they don't hold up worth a darn. If I DO buy another Apple device, I will set their cord aside for use only when synching; for long term use, I'll buy these or the Amazon Basic cords.
on September 3, 2015
Purchased this to use in my car so that I didn't have a really long iPod cable in my glove box. This is perfect for that. The cable works as you would expect. Music is transferred to the stereo without interruption and the music will sync from your computer to the iPod(s) without fail.
on May 2, 2015
Since I have an iphone 4 which has a 30pin port, needed this to work with my jHub portable phone charger. Love both this and the charger since they are both so small I can just throw my phone, while its charging, into my purse and within an hour its all charged up again!