Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Length: 6 Feet/1.82 MetersChange

on October 3, 2012
I purchased this cable not really knowing what to expect, but WOW! what a difference it has made in my surround sound. It's like all my speakers came to life. Now I know what real home theatre sounds like. Never go back to analog, buy one today and hear your A/V receiver come to life.
11 comment22 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2012
My TV output is coaxial, and the soundbar is optical. Along with Cables to go Coax to Optical converter, I can now hook up my sound system. Thanks Cables to go for the quick shipping.
11 comment17 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
Perfect Cable for sending Digital Sound info from an HD Cable Box to a Surround Sound Receiver! They are stacked one upon the other, who needs a 3-6 ft cable looped around and in the way? Sound is perfect and cost was amazing! Thank your stars for Amazon and their selection of affordable Audio/video cables...Otherwise, we are stuck with taking out a loan and going to Best Buy! If they even have what you need.
22 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2013
I use this cord to plug my Sony 3D Blu Ray Player into my Sony Bravia Surround Sound system and it works perfectly! I just plugged the cable into each port on the Digital Audio ports and the sound transfers beautifully out to my system. It sounds like a much higher quality product yet is a great price! Awesome!
on May 23, 2012
The product works as it should but not so sure it was absolutely necessary. I bought it to work with my TV and surround sound but I had the idea to just take a regular RCA cable to see what would happen and found that it worked fine. But, since it was cheap and the "proper" way to connect I went with it and don't know if I see a difference but at least I know, deep inside, it is connected as it should be.
on May 26, 2012
I have 2 Presonus Firestudio Projects, one of which is my 'main' unit, the other is more or less a 'slave' unit. The problem I was having is that I had to use 2 inputs on the 2nd unit, in order to monitor the signal being output from the first unit, as well as monitor any input on the 2nd unit, without having to go through my software.

Scenario is that I recorded tracks with my first unit, and need ot record vocals on the 2nd unit - there was no way to have zero latency monitoring of the vocals along with hearing playback...

This solved the problem by allowing me to use SPDIF to link the two devices together. I can now monitor the inputs on the slave unit through the main unit without any latency or need for software-based linking.

Perfect!
on June 14, 2014
I am using this digital audio coax cable in conjunction with the Cables to Go 40018 Coaxial to Optical Digital Audio Converter. My cable box's only digital output was coax and my very old stereo receiver's only digital inputs are all optical. Hence the need for a converter. The cable (and coax to optical converter) are both functioning perfectly. The cable was packaged well and arrived by it's estimated arrival date.
on February 15, 2014
works as advertised.. needed it for the blu ray player, older dvd player used an optical input, so I need to replace it... good sound quality
on December 23, 2015
The second time I unplugged it the thin metal covering the plastic prong broke off and was left in the socket.
on June 8, 2015
Cables work as advertised, and are a great deal. Warning... make sure you want a purplish-blue color. While the description reads: C2G / Cables to Go 29115 Velocity S/PDIF Digital Audio Coax Cable (6 Feet) - and makes no mention of color, the picture shows a colored cable, which I missed, and sure enough... it was purple when it arrived. Because of the way my sound bar installation is you can't see it... but if you are mounting it on the wall and there's a gap between TV and Soundbar, you will have a very purple cable hanging.