Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Length: 6 Feet/1.82 Meters|Change

on October 3, 2012
I purchased this cable not really knowing what to expect, but WOW! what a difference it has made in my surround sound. It's like all my speakers came to life. Now I know what real home theatre sounds like. Never go back to analog, buy one today and hear your A/V receiver come to life.
on December 15, 2012
My TV output is coaxial, and the soundbar is optical. Along with Cables to go Coax to Optical converter, I can now hook up my sound system. Thanks Cables to go for the quick shipping.
on June 27, 2011
Perfect Cable for sending Digital Sound info from an HD Cable Box to a Surround Sound Receiver! They are stacked one upon the other, who needs a 3-6 ft cable looped around and in the way? Sound is perfect and cost was amazing! Thank your stars for Amazon and their selection of affordable Audio/video cables...Otherwise, we are stuck with taking out a loan and going to Best Buy! If they even have what you need.
on May 23, 2012
The product works as it should but not so sure it was absolutely necessary. I bought it to work with my TV and surround sound but I had the idea to just take a regular RCA cable to see what would happen and found that it worked fine. But, since it was cheap and the "proper" way to connect I went with it and don't know if I see a difference but at least I know, deep inside, it is connected as it should be.
on January 20, 2013
I use this cord to plug my Sony 3D Blu Ray Player into my Sony Bravia Surround Sound system and it works perfectly! I just plugged the cable into each port on the Digital Audio ports and the sound transfers beautifully out to my system. It sounds like a much higher quality product yet is a great price! Awesome!
on May 26, 2012
I have 2 Presonus Firestudio Projects, one of which is my 'main' unit, the other is more or less a 'slave' unit. The problem I was having is that I had to use 2 inputs on the 2nd unit, in order to monitor the signal being output from the first unit, as well as monitor any input on the 2nd unit, without having to go through my software.

Scenario is that I recorded tracks with my first unit, and need ot record vocals on the 2nd unit - there was no way to have zero latency monitoring of the vocals along with hearing playback...

This solved the problem by allowing me to use SPDIF to link the two devices together. I can now monitor the inputs on the slave unit through the main unit without any latency or need for software-based linking.

Perfect!
on June 8, 2015
Cables work as advertised, and are a great deal. Warning... make sure you want a purplish-blue color. While the description reads: C2G / Cables to Go 29115 Velocity S/PDIF Digital Audio Coax Cable (6 Feet) - and makes no mention of color, the picture shows a colored cable, which I missed, and sure enough... it was purple when it arrived. Because of the way my sound bar installation is you can't see it... but if you are mounting it on the wall and there's a gap between TV and Soundbar, you will have a very purple cable hanging.
on July 18, 2013
I find it difficult to review cable because unless there's something wrong with it, there's really not much to say other than "It works." I just want to let future customers know that despite the low price, this is very good quality cable.

In recent years I have learned the hard way that electromagnetic shielding is important for any AV cable that may lie near power cords. Electric power fluctuates at a rate of 60 Hz, and if unshielded cable lies too close to power cords, it can come across as a clearly audible 60 Hz subwoofer hum. The best solution is to keep your AV cables away from your power cords, but this is not always easy. Electromagnetic shielding in your AV cables is the next best solution. This cable is double-shielded, as I recommend all your (non-optical) AV cable should be. It has solid foil shielding to protect against high frequency interference and braid shielding to protect against low-frequency interference. Well-made shielded cable for $5-10 is a great bargain. Much like the Amazon Basics stuff, Cables to Go sells good quality accessories at an affordable price.
on December 26, 2014
Excellent cables and sound quality. I needed a fix around the expensive converters from my bluray to my sound bar. I had digital coax output from player and bought a digital coax to optic switch. I was able to convert my aduio flawlessly (or at least as close as possible) for $25.
on February 1, 2016
CAUTION!!! this cable does NOT work. I bought this cable 2 years ago. I figured to do it right and get a cable specifically designed for digital audio. After suffering audio drop-out issues on some newer movies with DTS 5.1 surround sound. I figured it was my Dvd player being too old so i got a new one and same issues. Some movie played fine but then some would "glitch" with a about a 200ms complete audio drop out every 2 or 3 minutes. This weekend i finally decided just to see what would happen if i used a standard RCA cable designed for audio (red wire of a red and white combination). Works perfectly. Makes me angry I didn't do this early. Before replacing the cable i did try using plyers to squeeze the ends to make sure there was a tight fit on each and and no impact. This cable simply does not have the proper electrical characteristics for digital audio transmission. You are better off with a cheap standard audio RCA cable.