Connecting USB devices to your Mac or PC is easier than ever with the Cables To Go 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub. Featuring a slim, portable design, this hub gives you seven USB 2.0 ports that let you connect an additional keyboard, mouse, MP3 player, and more. Take the hub with you wherever you go to significantly expand your desktop or laptop's capabilities.
| 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub|
At a Glance:
- 7-port USB 2.0 hub for adding devices to your computer.
- Overcurrent protection; self-power mode.
- Hard-mountable metal base can be secured onto desk.
Expanded USB Connectivity to Meet Your Needs
The hub easily slides into and out of the metal base that can be secured onto a desk.
Whether you're adding a new keyboard, mouse, or external hard drive to your computer, the Cables To Go 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub ensures that you'll be able to make the connection. With the hub, you don't have to pick and choose which items you keep connected to your computer. Keep your scanner, printer, or web cam connected at all times, and then use the Cables To Go 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub to charge your camera, digital music player, or other gadget.
The hub can be self-powered from the USB port, and it features built-in over-current protection for peace of mind when connecting your equipment. Each port is fully plug-and-play for quick and easy connections, and the unit can be combined with additional hubs to support as many as127 devices.
Hard-Mountable Design Keeps Hub Securely on Desk
The hub features a strong metal base that can be hard mounted to your desk. This keeps the hub in place even when you have multiple accessories attached to it. The hub itself easily detaches from the base for travel convenience.
Compatible with Mac and PC
The 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub is compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, and it comes with a six-foot USB cable. The hub connects to a standard AC wall outlet with the included adapter.
The Cables To Go 7 Port USB 2.0 hub is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Cables To Go 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub, six-foot. USB 2.0 cable, AC power adapter, and installation manual.
Cables To Go 7-Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub
Add seven high-speed USB 2.0 ports to your computer. Hard-mountable metal base included! The 7-Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub conveniently adds seven high speed USB 2.0 portsto your desktop or notebook computer. The slim form factor saves space while the port placement andhard-mountable metal base keep the hub in place even when several USB devices are connected. The hub easily slides out of the base making it convenient to travel with as well. The 7-Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub can be self-powered from the USB port or utilize the included power supply. Add additional hubs to support up to 127 devices. USB-IF certification ensures high speed data transfers up to 480 Mbps. Whether you are downloading or transferring spreadsheets, MP3 files, digital pictures, or video streams- the Port Authority2 7-Port USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub will make connecting several high speed USB 2.0 devices hassle-free.
Includes USB 2.0 Aluminum Hub, 3 ft. (approx.) USB 2.0 A Male to USB Mini-B Male Cable, DC 5V, 2A power supply, User manual.
* One upstream port and seven downstream ports
* Removable aluminum base canbe hard-mounted to your desk
* Slim design saves space on your desktop
* Connect up to 127 USB devices by daisy-chaining hubs
* USB-IF certificated, CE & FCC approved
* Fully compatible with USB 2.0 Specification
* Fully backward Compatible with USB 1.1 Specification
* Supports transferrates of up to 480 Mbps
* Supports self-poweredmode or included AC power adapter
* Downstream ports have automatic connect and speed detection function plus over-current protection with auto recovery.
* Supports Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP and Mac OS X or higher