5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome transaction, could not have gone better!
Tiger Direct is phenomenal! Exactly the products I needed at a great price with super-fast shipping. I received the items in perfect condition much faster than I expected.

Published on February 10, 2007 by Mac McAuley

2.0 out of 5 stars product not as pictured
Published on March 13, 2012 by Jim Ogre

2.0 out of 5 stars product not as pictured, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Cables Unlimited ZIP-AUDIO-CD2W ZipLinq Retractable Stereo Earphones (White) (Electronics)
This product is NOT as pictured. It is in fact the "earbud" style of earphones. I should have returned them when I saw this but decided to give them a try. It was a mistake. The sound was decent, but the earbud style did not stay in place. They were o.k. as long as you did nothing and stayed completely still, not even yawning or chewing. Otherwise they tended to fall out often. Definitely not suitable for any type of activity. Maybe my ear canals are a little larger or smaller than average so that is why they don't stay in place, but there was only the one size of ear piece provided. If you have had good luck with the earbud style of earphone in the past, this would be o.k., otherwise not worth the cost for something that may not be of any use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this product. BEWARE. If Amazon allowed me to give it 0 stars, I would., April 12, 2007
I am not exaggerating when I say this product is junk. I don't know who wrote those reviews, other than probably the distributors of this product because I bought this product based on the reviews and when I got it, it would not work like it said it would. When you pull on the cord, it does not even move, it was stuck and I doubt it was defective. After carefully inspecting the product, you can see that there is a design flaw in that the cord is all bungled up! I can't believe I wasted money on this product and I called them and now I have to return the product and pay out of my own pocket the shipping and they won't even refund my shipping fee! I will only get refunded the price I paid. It's a piece of junk. Trust me, don't bother. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome transaction, could not have gone better!, February 10, 2007

On a side note about the Zip-Linq retractable headphones, the sound quality is WAY better than I expected, which is primarily why I stuck with the Zip-Linq name instead of some bad knock-off, but the sound quality really is very good, especially for earbuds. Way to go Zip-Linq!

Thank you Tiger Direct!! I've been a customer for years, with no end in sight. Keep up the good work!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, January 1, 2014
Rodolfo (leigh acres, florida, US) - See all my reviews
These are great headphone and it's nice to not have to worry about them getting tangled in my pocket, but the middle part is kinda bulky. I can feel the extra weight pulling down on the earbuds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, November 9, 2013
Headphones do not retract all the way in as pictured. Also, the rubber ear piece fell off in my bag the first day I had them and got lost. Exposed wire caused the whole right side not to work. Cheaply made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Semi-disposable, September 14, 2013
These are good, basic earbuds that retract to stay out of the way when not in use. Sound is fine. My experience with all of these, regardless of supplier, is that after 6 months or so you'll get a break in one of the wires somewhere, from the pull and retract and twist. No problemo, they're cheap enough that you just buy 3 or 4 at a time and you're set.

4.0 out of 5 stars he loves it, August 3, 2013
I actually bought this for my dad because he told me he needed a longer headphone chord because when he is at work he isn't always right in front of his computer. He was skeptical about it at first but when he actually tried it he said it was probably the best earphones he's ever had

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, July 22, 2013
The retractable earphones had the worst quality sound I'd ever heard on a new set--tinny, scratchy and often cutting out. Do yourself a favorite and pay more
elsewhere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Zip-Linq Retractable Stereo Earphones in 'white'., June 12, 2013
When I first went on line to Amazon a pair of black Zip-:Linq retractable Earphones were available - ones very similar like I use at work were available; they had a more flat ear bud, When I went in the 2nd time to actually order, the white ones were the only ones I found available. I appreciate the retractable convenience which is what I have at work, however, the ear piece is extremely uncomfortable on the white pair; I have opened the one pair and will return the other unopened package (of the same item) soon (I had purchased 2 pair) I would like to know if the black ones with the flatter ear piece are available again. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item not as pictured, March 19, 2013
Note that the item you receive is a set of ear buds, not ear phones as the item description and picture indicate. Prior to opening the package, I returned these to Amazon and they deducted from my refund for shipping & handling even though the item shipped was not what was advertised.

This is the first time I received poor customer service from Amazon. They definitely let me down.