5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back Goren and Eames!!!
Published on May 5, 2011 by Mary Anne Bolick

1.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT
I have watched this show from day one and boy was I disappointed with the Series Finale, what a crappy job they did with the finale. I wish I would not have wasted my money on this one.

Just me SD
Published on July 7, 2011 by S. DAY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back Goren and Eames!!!, May 5, 2011
Mary Anne Bolick "mabolick" (Greensboro, NC United States) - See all my reviews
While I am a huge Goren and Eames fan, I was a little disappointed that there was little to no reference to the last episode in which Goren was fired and Eames left the department. This episode acted like it was just another day at Major Case. There was a little reference in the opening scene welcoming them back but that was it. And who is this new captain? What's his background? I truly miss Captain Deakins as he was my favorite captain for this version of Law and Order.

Having said that, this was such a relief after having to live through season 9 which was just awful. Truly I am surprised that this Law and Order was renewed. This episode goes back to the earlier days of Criminal Intent and showcases D'Onofrios talent at shaping the case as Bobby Goren. It's also great to have partners who actually work with each other which wasn't happening at all last season. I am very happy to have this duo back even if its just for 10 episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gone Too Soon, June 28, 2011
As you may or may not know by now, LAW AND ORDER: Criminal Intent has aired its final new episode for the forseeable future or maybe even forever. Not enough vampires I guess. But for those of you who started with Goren and Eames in the beginning and lasted through this eight episode truncated tenth and seemingly final season, you were brought full circle through the Robert Goren and Alex Eames that we grew to love througout their years on the show. Goren had lost weight and the stories got back to where the cases were the star and the detectives were vehicles to outwit the bad guys. Back to the Holmes and Watson of the early days. One of my favorite episodes was when Eames was kidnapped by the daughter of Goren's mentor so she could get her father's affection. For all of the times Eames backed Bobby's play, this was the one time he was allowed to protect her. And he did with a vengeance. I hope this season comes to DVD soon as I would certainly buy it. As it was, I bought it through Amazon On Demand video with a season's pass. Worth every penny. And the touch of Julia Ormand as a cop shrink was inspired both in the idea and the casting.

Goren and Eames need to come back from time to time, (if not full time.) Perhaps guest star on SVU or somewhere. Their craft is unparalleled. The stories right from the first year drawer of excellence. Dick Wolf got it rtight one more time. If there is room for two NCIS shows and a bazillion alien/vampire/invasion shows not to mention the real hosuewives of nowhere america, then there must be an hour a week for TV excellence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Breath of Fresh Air After Season 9, May 2, 2011
Season 9 was so bad that it may go down in tv history as one of the all time tv worsts. If Razzies are given for tv, season 9 should win with its changed cast. It was thus just so wonderful to watch season ten in this opening episode where goren and eames are not doing anything different from what they did on season one. At one time I may have criticized them for not being more daring and trying something different. Not anymore. All I can say is, welcome back, guys. You were sorely missed.

Let me also congratulate jay mohre who opens season ten as a real creep of a fashion designer who is also raging through New York in coke fueled wanna be creative moments. He has always been good at this creepy, villainous role and he does not disappoint here. I am not giving anything way because saying this does NOT in any way indicate he is the murderer. He is, however, a real bad guy. Mohre is a former stand up comic and they all excel at portraying villains.

There is one moment where Goren plays a gay dress designer over the phone to set up a fashion appointment. You would never know it is the same guy by his voice change. It is hilarious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goren and Eames Are Back!, June 20, 2011
I was so happy to hear that Goren and Eames are back. I wish this series with these two would go on forever, but I will take what I can get. I was so saddened to hear about their premature departure.

5.0 out of 5 stars law/order, March 7, 2012
As always D'onorfre and his partner does an outstanding job. As a loyal fan of law/order, Criminal Intent, this episode couldnt get any better. i am still not sure why they took this off the local networks. They can be seen on various stations, LOGO, TNT, and other channels at various times..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love Law & Order Criminal Intent!!!, June 29, 2011
Natalie Almond Barnes (131 Oliver Lane, Garland, NC 28441) - See all my reviews
I am sooooo glad you brought back Law & Order Criminal Intent!!! I'd heard you were removing it, along with the Original Law & Order. I wish you hadn't removed the Original Law & Order:( It was my favorite also!! Whomever is writting for L&O are wonderful writers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this Show, July 21, 2011
I have been watching this show for many, many years and I just love it! This season was no exception. I enjoyed seeing more of Goren, who made the show, really. I wish we would have seen a little more of what the future held for the stars Goren and Eames at the end, but I am pleased with it. I think they did the best they could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Deleviered as usual, June 10, 2014
Dectective Gorin and Eames come back together and battle evil on these Mean Streets. In my opinion this is the best of all Law and Order spinoffs. I just love it when Detective Gorin tels his suspects to ' sit down and shut up".
The best. Did not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars instant video, May 17, 2014
the amazon strategy is simple.....wean us off hard copies and onto streaming video or digital files. I want to buy the dvd...I don't find it here.....last time this happened I found it on ebay. I prefer to shop on amazon. hey amazon? you've lost another sale from a VERY good customer. I want to buy it here.

the five rating is for the show which, did I mention, I want to buy here. oh well

off to ebay