4.0 out of 5 stars Great Waders
Published 15 months ago by Joshua

3.0 out of 5 stars nice waders but sizing off
Had to send back because they were too tight. Order slightly larger than what you think you need. Quality is good.
Published on November 10, 2011 by R. Geyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Waders, May 6, 2013
So, like other reviewers the sizing is tough to judge. I am 5"10 195lb with a muscular build. My measurements were all well within the specs for a medium. However, it was too tight when I tried it on. I needed a little more room around the the thighs and chest so I ordered a medium stout and it fits great. I would say if you are not a real skinny guy just spring for the stout version of whatever size you choose. Overall, they are great and very waterproof. Great flexibility and velcro shoulder straps hold tight. My only complaint is the stitching for the front pocket pouch. When you receive the waders you are supposed to remove a piece of tape that covers each glued stitching the comes through to the interior of the waders. I'm not sure how long these stitching locations will remain waterproof but, no leaks after the first 8 hours of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and light fishing waders, February 11, 2012
I say dont bother ever buying those cheap walmart hodgeman waders...Order these wonder, light, comfortable, warm waders...I ordered the XL, I am 6ft x 185lbs with a 10.5" shoe size...the waders fit perfectly but the foot stocking are a bit large..so i went out and bought a 12" boot at walmart and this is the most comfortable wading experience i've had...save yourself time and effort. order these waders...you will not regret it...

3.0 out of 5 stars nice waders but sizing off, November 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the Job, December 26, 2013
J. Tidd (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
Spent a week in northern Maine crossing a waist-high stream every day. The waders worked great - no leaks - good insulation. I'm 5' 9", 170lbs and the mediums allowed a couple layers of clothes underneath. The medium stout size probably would have been better in this situation to allow even more clothes/jackets underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars waders, April 21, 2013
Ruth Nickles (Washington State) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what we wanted. They don't leak. I'm not cold in our frigid NW water. if they ever wear out, I'll buy them again. They fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars hubby loves it, June 20, 2013
Nikki N (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
bought it for my husband as a gift and he loved it. he's 5'6 and about 180 lbs and he got the medium stout and it was perfect with a little bit of room still in them but not TOO big. i was afraid the "stout" would make them super huge in the mid section, but that was not the case :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of hard to order these., December 14, 2012
This review is from: Caddis Men's Green Neoprene Stocking Foot Wader (Sports)
I am wanting to order a new pair for my father, But it's kind of hard with no sizing chart to go off of. So I think it would be nice to include a sizing chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!!!, November 13, 2013
Excellent product and a great deal. I can stand in the river snug and dry without freezing to death. These guys live for customer care and always go the extra mile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, fit and value, September 9, 2013
While several other reviewers had some serious concerns about the fit of these neoprenes, I found sizing to be spot on. Before ordering I checked the reviews and the manufacturer's site for specific product measurements and fit recommendations. I'm a bit on the small side of medium, shoe size 9.5/10 and the waders fit as expected: the medium I received is just a tad large on me. If you're any shorter than 5' 6", go with a small. This is also true for shoe size - if you're a size 9 or less, you will be swimming in the medium's sock.

Design, materials and workmanship are excellent. They are comfortable and very warm - as with all neoprene waders, they are really suited for cool/cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, August 27, 2013
Bought these for my son. He is often cold and these keep him warm as he floats around the high uninta lakes in his float tube! He loves it! Thanks!!!

Caddis Men's Green Neoprene Stocking Foot Wader