Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 20, 2013
...they are probably a very good buy.

It's the fit that hurts the Caddis brand. And your feet.

These were my third attempt to buy Caddis waders - both their breathable and neoprene models, high-end to budget line - and I don't know where Caddis came up with their sizing, but it isn't meant for me. Their stockingfoot booties are gigantic on me in every size and in every style of Caddis wader in which I can fit my legs.

They'd need to be folded and then I'd be chaffing on the folds all day, or I'd need to jam them into the boots and have to fart around with the wrinkles all day, or they'd need to be re-cut and re-seamed by the factory - but the factory is somewhere in Asia.

I'm statistically average: average height, average weight, average inseam, average shoe size. I just can't get them to fit all four "averages".

I don't think I'd recommend buying waders online, unless you have a chance to find your size in a brick-and-mortar store before ordering. It's a crap-shoot: if they fit, you're golden; if they don't, you're in the try-return-try again-return loop until you just give up and think about a cheap pair of Chuck Taylor's and your old blue jeans...

Truly disappointed.

I gave them three stars because I never read one-star rants.
on December 5, 2011
And it paid off, big time! Great waders, seem really durable, and the full length zipper on the front is a great asset! Great suspender system, and it is nice to have a D-ring on the waders, along with two fly box pockets on the chest. The only thing that I miss are hand warmer pockets, but I can live without those! The breathability of the fabric is awesome, as you don't seem to get the "condensation" that you get with other waders. Great job, Guys!
on June 15, 2012
Have used these for several seasons winter steelheading. Have performed well given I do alot of bushwacking and scrambling around banks. Would recommend them as a quality wader at good price.
on July 2, 2013
Zipper seems to leak when in high water for a couple hours For short wades the zipper doesn't seem to leak (this after 3 trips in high water). Otherwise these are awesome waders.