4.0 out of 5 stars Four wheels wins
Published on January 1, 2012 by James Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Caddy Tek one-click 4 wheel golf push cart
the wheels seem like they will not last long (plastic holding bearing in place is lite and thin) The cart was easy to put together and easy to operate, folds up small and sets up in seconds. Would recommend this cart to others.
Published 10 months ago by Bradley Williams

4.0 out of 5 stars Four wheels wins, January 1, 2012
James Robinson (HIGHLAND PARK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CaddyTek CaddyCruiser ONE One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart (Black) (Sports)
I've had the three wheeled version, hated it, and the four wheeled Sun Mountain micro cart, also a bust, but this model does the job. It folds up smaller than the three wheeler because the front wheels are on the side of the bag instead of in front of it, and the accessory bins and bags are well thought out and placed. The Micro cart broke within a year because tie rod design that kept the wheels pointing forward was plastic, and snapped under normal use. The Caddy Tek has all metal construction, and a different design. I hated the trike version because it wouldn't roll straight no matter how much I adjusted the front wheel, but the four-wheel layout is more stable and rolls where I point it. So it's maybe a pound heavier than the micro cart, but it feels sturdy, rolls straight, folds up small, has more storage, and costs less--what's not to like?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cart ever, June 1, 2012
I had the SpeedCart V2 for a year but got tired of it's large size and weight. I did a bunch of research for an easy to set up and compact light weight cart and came down to the Sun Mountain Micro Cart and the Caddytek CaddyCruiser one. Reading every review I could find for both I found a few people that complained about the Microcart breaking the plastic handles and also the tie-rods which connect the front wheels. I went to check it out for myself and sure enough it looked and felt flimsy. It also didn't fold or fold out smoothly, needing a little bit of tugging.

The Caddytek was the complete opposite. Very well made and sturdy and folding/unfolding couldn't be easier, very smooth and just one button to push, no dials to turn or latches, just one easy step. It weighs only 1 pound more then the Microcart and folds just about as small. I got it as Costco for a super deal and could not be happier. I'm 6'4" and have no trouble pushing it setting the handle height in the middle position. I also love I don't have to change handle height adjustment to fold it so it's always ready to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Golf Cart, February 24, 2013
I bought this cart after extensive research on comparable carts. This one always stood out for a number of reasons. First the cart is really easy to use. Set up out of the box takes under 5 minutes and requires no tools. It really is one click to close it, and it opens just as easily. Secondly, it provides a terrific ride for your bag and equipment. The front shocks make a huge difference compared to cheaper carts. The four wheel model makes it stable and smooth. This cart has myriad little features that make you appreciate how well it was designed. It has a ball stencil, ball marker and tee holders built into the top, along with a score card and pencil holder, as well as a phone strap inside the compartment. The mesh bag easily holds a coat and other items, the elastic straps hold the bag extremely snugly in place and are easy to attach. The grip is comfortable and is easily adjustable. I love this cart and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars CaddyTek, June 8, 2012
This is a great push cart that holds everything you need and it is light weight. The collapse feature of just one button is great for storage. Seems durable enough given its light weight construction. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caddy Tek, November 9, 2012
I purchased this item towards the end of the season. For years I carried a stand bag and didn't see a need for a cart. After a particularly hot and hilly round, it was time to reconsider the idea of a cart.
After reading several reviews I decided to purchase the caddy cruiser. The item was delivered quickly. It was fairly straight forward on assembly. Construction is very solid and any bag will fit. There's a design feature that prevents stand bags from s twisting which is a problem for most carts. There are handy little slots and compartment for items.
Thus far I am very pleased with this purchase. It's definitely saving my back for the back nine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!, March 6, 2013
First push cart that I've actually owned versus rent from the courses. I like having four wheels, seems allot more stable. Below is a simple list of pro/cons that I've found so far

Pro:
-Brake is easy on/off
-Four wheels, easy push
-strong and sturdy frame
-mesh basket, great for throwing in jackets, hats, or whatever. Most carts I've seen lack any kind of storage
-umbrella holder included

Cons:
-Clubs interfere with the water bottle holder, handle and getting into the handle compartment when the handle is set in higher position. Mine is set to 3 and puts the handle about waist high.
-Would like to see the bag straps made from something non-elastic. They are however, easy to put on/off.
-Have to adjust handle setting before folding so that is "snaps" back together when folded.

All in all I would definitely recommend this cart, especially for the price. At most the cons are minor. I just could not see justifying the $50 to $100 dollar difference for some of the other carts out there. Especially when thise one already comes with several accessories that would have to be purchased on top of the $200+ price tag

4.0 out of 5 stars caddytek 4 wheeled golf cart, September 11, 2012
Janet Lehoullier (hooksett, NH United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great cart and a great value. We wanted a golf cart that we could put in our convertsble. To our great
Surprise we could fit 2 of them! As the title says it is one click fold (usually)- I sometimes have more trouble than my husband and it is sometimes a little difficult to manage on steeper slopes. Overall we love this cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Caddy Tek, June 8, 2012
Mark Johnson (Chehalis, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Very happy with product. Wanted pull cart that was sturdy and folded to a small handling size when not being used. This item provided both requirements. Thank you for the fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cart, October 30, 2012
I've always carried my bag and decided to give this a try. My wife has a three wheel cart and this one is hands down way better. Better stability, pushes straight, and great storage capability with the mesh pouch. It's also easy to open and close and I'm surprised how small it is when collapsed. I'm a low digit handicap and I think this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this caddytek!!, September 7, 2013
I absolutely love this caddytek!! It is very easy to move around the golf course. It holds every thing that you will
need for a great day of golf. It's wheels are the perfect size to move with ease. When your game is done, it's so
easy to fold with just a press of one red button. It fits in my car's trunk with my clubs so it's the right size when folded.
I love it and highly recommend it!!