Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Price:$9.87+ Free shipping

on January 20, 2015
My car's rear window always fogs up in the cold weather, so I bought this to hopefully manage that. I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong, but I do see that the window doesn't seem to fog as much. My problem is that the solution appears clear on my window when the rear of the car is not in direct sunlight, but when the window is in direct sunlight, you can see a milky stain all over the glass. I just cleaned the exterior of all windows with a glass cleaner, so I know it's the mitt that caused this unsightly mess on my rear window. It's great if the sunlight never hits it, but like I said... Maybe I'm using it wrong. The instructions say to dampen the cloth a little bit, which I did with a small corner of the mitt. I spread the mitt across my window, but it started to look like I was rubbing soap water all over it. The instructions also say that this is normal. I thought it was right because the suds disappeared after a few more swipes. But it doesn't get rid of the weird soapy water film that appears in sunlight. I'll have to test this more on my bathroom mirrors to see if I'm using it right. For now, no one else here seems to have mentioned it, so I'm unsure if this is normal or not. If someone else can reply and let me know, that'd be great. For now, I'm just guessing this doesn't work on my windows and I wouldn't really recommend it.
on December 20, 2013
I have been using this item for quite some time and wanted to buy some more. I have checked out many car accessory stores, all to no avail. My husband's front window seems to fog up so that was my reason for the search. I thought I would try the internet.

Checked it out, found it, bought it and am completely happy with the product. So, I should say, is my husband. No more foggy windows.

Thanks again for a great product. Oh yes, I bought two extra in case they get lost. Again, thanks.
on February 15, 2015
I used this to wipe the inside of my windshield; even after rubbing vigorously, it left a slight oily film which could be seen in direct sunlight. This may be what's supposed to happen in order to repel moisture, but its a bit annoying. So far I've only had it for a month, but that shouldn't affect how well the mitt works.
on August 8, 2015
Thought it would be easier to use than a liquid formula and this mitt does make it easier. However, after following directions to a tee, windshield had a major glare, especially visible in the sun. Multiple wipings with a wet and dry cotton cloth later the glare was reduced but not gone.
on June 8, 2015
Works as expected. If you live with snowy winters, I suggest you get a couple of these for quick use on your car's inside windows. It keeps the inside of your car window "fog free" for a bit while you drive to your destination. You can also use this product on the inside of your home windows, or even after a steamy hot shower, to clean off your bathroom mirrors. I like it!
on May 13, 2014
Works when there is condensation inside the car because it's freezing out and you are late trying to get your kid to school! Also good for that film that gets on the inside of the car in the summer.
on March 12, 2013
This gets the job on. Everytime my front glass is fogged up I just take my mitt and pass it through and it takes everything away without leaving streaks.
on January 17, 2015
Glad I bought this thing. Been having trouble with constantly foggy side windows lately, and of course the defrost barely works on the side windows, cus it's more for the windshield. So I bought this and tried it out yesterday when the windows had fogged up yet again and it worked really well! Way less streaky than a kleenex or my jacket sleeve or whatever I had been using before, and takes up way less room than a towel.
on February 23, 2014
When I put my panting dogs in the car after an adventure the windows get steamed up. This mitt clears them off so I can drive.Shape is good for front windshield.
on July 11, 2011
It works wonderful . You should try it out . It was hard product to find . Get it while you can !