5.0 out of 5 stars A cup of perfect
I look forward to this cup of Chai tea every evening. It's PERFECT. I actually like it better than what I previously paid 4 dollars for at THE coffeehouse. It is creamy, sweet, and tasty. I do recommend using a smaller keurig setting with it so it doesn't taste watered-down, but otherwise, it's seriously perfect.
Published on January 8, 2012 by JMW

Published 18 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars A cup of perfect, January 8, 2012
JMW (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Café Escapes Chai Latte, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers, 24-Count (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, March 28, 2012
One of the best K cup varieties around! Every drop is delicious, tastes better than a Tazo Chai from Starbucks and easier on the pocket book!

1.0 out of 5 stars CAUTION: Contains Sucralose w/Artificial Sweetener Aftertaste!, October 7, 2012
As another reviewer stated already, this is not labeled 'low calorie' or 'low sugar' so I didn't expect it to contain artificial sweetener. I guess that's my fault for assuming, as this does contain sucralose and has a terrible, artificial sweetener aftertaste. I understand that this taste apparently doesn't bother a lot of people, but I absolutely can't stand it and will be returning this product. I feel that this should be disclosed on the package a bit more prominently than just listed on the ingredients (I bought at Meijer, not at Amazon, where I was able to look at the package before purchasing). I know, I know, I should've checked the ingredients. I wish I would've. I'm only writing this review as a warning to anyone else who may be considering the purchase, but like me, hates that fake sugar flavor (not to mention putting whatever chemicals they use for that stuff into their body).

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, January 30, 2012
The Cafe Escapes Chai Latte is AMAZING!! I've ordered a few times now and will continue to use this brand only for my chai. HIGHLY recommend!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good taste and great price, April 27, 2012
the flavor is very good, the price is in the ballpark, this is a good buy, don't hesitate on this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, March 8, 2012
This is the first Chai k-cup that I have tried and SCORE...it's amazing. I'm actually drinking my first cup as I type this. It's so good that I couldn't wait to review it. It's sweet and tasty and simply deliciuos. I used the small cup setting on my Keurig for this cup. I enjoy both my coffee & tea very sweet, but I actually don't need as much sugar for this chai tea. I put in the same amount I normally do for tea, and it's extra sweet (but still great) so next time I know not to use as much sugar.

I will definitely continue buying this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The whole family loves it !!!!, January 4, 2012
Was buying different K-CUPs to try and taste, but once I purchased this one,...oh my GOD !!!
The whole family loves it, I cannot keep in my house, its gone within a few days, kids and wife
drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner ...................

5.0 out of 5 stars CHAI, April 26, 2012
I LOVE THIS BRAND AND CHAI TEA IS BETTER THAN COFFEE, IT IS SO MUCH EASIER AND CHEAPER THAN GOING TO STARBUCKS, TASTES ALMOST THE SAME AND ITS QUICK IN THE MORNING

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, April 21, 2012
This Chai Tea is just the right amount of sweetness and great evening drink. I love my keurig and the chai tea is one of my top choices for a hot drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, February 16, 2012
I was a little worried about trying a tea - my hot chocolate and cider attempts with my Keurig hadn't gone so well. I combined 2 6 oz. servings - absolutely delicious! Nice and spicy, not at all watery.

ARRAY(0xd85c8e2c)