|Price:||$17.90 ($0.75 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Cafe Britt Costa Rica Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
- 2 packs of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100% Costa Rican Arabica Coffee; Kosher; High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean); Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Our experts select the beans for this classic blend from different parts of the Central Valley, where a combination of climate and soil produce the world's best coffees
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% gourmet coffee
To make the perfect cup use 1 Tbsp. of ground Café Britt coffee for each 6 fl oz (180 ml) of water. Store in pantry while sealed. Once opened, its best to keep in the freezer in an air tight container.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately this coffee tastes nothing like the coffee I bought while on vacation, so I can only guess that it is an inferior product that is being marketed as the real thing. I can't recommend this product and Amazon won't take the it back, so live and learn.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been drinking this coffee for a little over a year now, and I absolutely love it.. Do yourself a favor, and get a good grinder it does make a difference.Published 1 month ago by Network Guy
My husband and I are addicted to the dark roast after our honeymoon in Costa Rica. We even brought some back to give our friends And familyPublished 2 months ago by Nicole
So glad Amazon carries Cafe Brit!! Whole beans are the way to go. Much fresher!!Published 3 months ago by Richard N. Morales
We recently traveled to Costa Rica and fell in love the coffee! We didn't know that a lot of the popular chain coffee shops source a lot of their coffee from Costa Rica. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jessica Lynn King