4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the DVD
It should include some extras. That would have made it more fun to watch and add time to a short season DVD.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Published 20 months ago by Carol V.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
I waited so long for this second season to come out on DVD and was very disappointed that it only contained 7 episodes.The price should be lower because it contains so few episodes. What was even worse was that disc 2 was defective and was not able to be viewed. I sent it back for a new one, but that was defective as well!!! The company that produces these DVDs should be made aware and produce new copies without defects!! I love this show and still would like to have this season on DVD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cagney and Lacey - not price worthy, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
I recently viewed my dvd Cagney and Lacey Season Two. The first disk was fine, the second one was distorted when I tried to view it. There were were lines through the scenes and could not be seen with out interruption. I was very disappointed because I waited so long for it. I would like a replacement for it. Please see what you can do. I usually have good luck with my dvd's, this was a disappointment.
Sue Bergosh

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the DVD, December 12, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
C&L official Web site has these (7) episodes as Season 3. Only (7) episodes ("Complete" deceptive); second disc defective (as noted by several reviewers). As so many of us have waited YEARS to purchase these C&L, feel taken advantage of.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS NOT SEASON 2 - IT IS SHORT SEASON 3!!!!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
After receiving this set I was astonished to discover that there were only SIX episodes in the collection and they were all from the shortened season 3????
Here's a translation guide..
It turns out if you go on line and look up a C&G episode guide it'll list the Foster/Switt Season as 1
Season 2 with Gless/Daly says 'The true beginning" and is these people's Vol. 1
Season 3 is labeled on the top of this page as 'Season 2', but in the fine print they tell you it's actually season 3 but they call Vol.2.
Season 4 is labeled on this site as 'Season 3' at the top of the page, but any episode guide will tell you it's season 4 or as they call it Vol. 3.
Confused? Not as much as I was angry!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, January 5, 2014
MJ (Lincoln, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
When Cagney and Lacey came on TV back in the 80's I was so hooked right away. I love police shows of the 80's to today. This is one my favorites. I am so glad it finally got on DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Cops Rule!, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
I watched this show growing up and was so excited to see the seasons finally coming out on DVD. A definite addition to my library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the old Cagney & Lacey series. These are quality dvds., July 11, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
It's nice to watch these..a quality series. Good quality actors. Got them in less than a week. Nice to watch anytime.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality of DVD is poor!, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
I love Cagney and Lacey and was glad to see the show come out on DVD. The episodes on Season 2 are less than the other seasons for some reason. Also, those of us who bought Season 2 have distorted pictures and cannot view. I hope those of us that have found the DVD defective will get another replacement copy free of charge!

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing season 2, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Cagney & Lacey: Season 2 (DVD)
This season sucks, for leaving most of each shows, they need to release this season with all shows for that season. Even when buy the complete series, that was just release they didn't add the miss shows from season season two. Someone need to get it right and miss lead us, they need replace that season.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›