- File Size: 4200 KB
- Print Length: 376 pages
- Publisher: D-M Publishing (May 28, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00876UX06
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#347,686 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #25 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
- #117 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
- #118 in Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
|Print List Price:||$37.95|
Save $27.96 (74%)
Cajun Cuisine and More Volume 1: Great Recipes, Inspiring Stories and Cajun Humor Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I got this as a free e-cookbook and I would have to say it is probably the best one I've downloaded so far. I'm familiar with Cajun cooking and food, and the recipes are very authentic. The photography is lovely, and this e-cookbook has the type of formatting that I would dearly love to find more prevalent in e-cookbooks.
In addition, the author has included snippets of his poetry, writing, silly
Cajun jokes, and stories about Louisiana.
Not only a wonderful cookbook, but a great read, and a mini-vacation to Louisiana!
I subcribed to the publisher's newletter to be noticed on the next edition, and will order the print version of this one for gifts, as soon as it's available. If you collect cookbooks, this one may be the bookend for them all. I give it my ardent recommendation!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the recipes, stories and the walk thru Cajun Country!! He is a great chef, author and server!! Thank you, sir!Published 10 days ago by Tammie Haubner
The recipes are easy to follow and I loved the information as well as the humor. My only regret is the recipe for Bayou Banana Bread is missing.Published 23 months ago by Mama Red Bear
Nothing better than the norm found anywhere. Little anecdote ok touch beef recepies not special or different. OFF was free, that's good wouldnt pay for it.Published on October 8, 2013 by Grammashe
Very interesting cookbook that includes tips, folk lore and historical facts. Well written with detailed ingredient lists. Excited to start cajun cooking.Published on October 2, 2013 by Acava
Although I did not grow up in Louisiana, my family's background has deep roots there. It was awesome learning where each recipe came from, and I also loved the humor. Read morePublished on September 21, 2013 by Brandy Roeder
Great balance of stories, quips etc, blended into some interesting recipes, most of which are introductory to intermediate level. Very enjoyable book.Published on July 18, 2013 by green bigs
There are some great recipes, here. My local supermarket now carries Louisiana alligator, so I'm looking forward to trying his recipe for that!Published on April 27, 2013 by Biff Byford
This cookbook has great Cajun recipes. I am from Louisiana and I am going to try some of those recipes that sound so good.Published on April 22, 2013 by madeleine martin
I'll keep this handy. We love Louisiana food and this is a jewel of a book. Thanks Amazon for making it available.Published on January 2, 2013 by M. Louise Smith
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Cooking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > Cajun & Creole
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South