5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product
Published 20 months ago by Mary Ann Sperka

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Save your money and use a measuring cup. It does not always dispense the liquid and it seems to clog easily.
Published 11 months ago by MissD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, May 23, 2013
I absolutely love this Cake Batter Dispenser. I have used it for pancakes, and all of them are uniform in size, and for cupcakes which makes getting the batter into the individual cupcake liners a breeze. When I'm not sure of a product I always rely on the reviews, and once again they have not let me down. Ever since I have received this, everyone in the house has had pancakes for breakfast, but so far no complaints. It is so easy to use, and it cleans up is so quick. I didn't think I would be all that crazy about this, but I was wrong...fantastic product. I would recommend this product to anyone who bakes a lot of cupcakes and/or likes pancakes for breakfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, March 5, 2013
It works better than I expected. Even tried filling it with water to see if it leaked, but the seal at the bottom does not let anything through until you want it to. Excellent for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Where has this been all of my life???, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label (Kitchen)
Every once in a while I but something that makes me wonder how I ever lived my life without it... This Cake Batter Dispenser is one of those things. I fancy myself a semi pro baker, I don't do it for a living, but it's a fairly lucrative side hustle and I"m always looking for something to help speed things up. Every batter that I've mixed up has poured with no problem (just plain batters with nothing like chocolate chips in them). I am filling up an entire tray of cupcakes in the time that it would take me to fill up 3 cupcake liners using dishers/kitchen scoops. It does leak just a bit when I put it on my counter after filling a tray of cupcake liners, but that is to be expected, in my opinion the drips are well in the acceptable range, I'd say possibly a tablespoon worth of lost batter after filling 108 cupcake liners. I have put this item through some serious baking marathons since getting it a month before writing this review, probably in the neighborhood of 1,500 cupcakes. It has cut down my prep time significantly. I will be ordering a few more so that I can always have one full of batter at arms reach. I honestly didn't expect this to work as well as it has, and for the price that I paid for it, I'm more than satisfied at the use I've gotten out of it. I can't speak to the one and two star reviews, as my unit has worked perfectly, hopefully the others that I order will be as good as my current one.

If anyone out there knows of a better batter dispenser, I'd love to hear from you.

4.0 out of 5 stars easier way to make cupcakes!, June 13, 2013
Love it and works great but one small issue, when use a thicker batter, the batter doesn't come out dispenser.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, May 21, 2013
It is very usefull I'm using it on weekly basis , very good michanics and you get clean work but you need to keep the batter loose a little bit .

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label (Kitchen)
Excellent product! Hoping it lasts being plastic. Worked perfect for two male teenagers. Used for a pancake fundraiser and kept pancakes uniform and the mess to a minimum. Initially they said "no", but once they tried it, they wouldn't give it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bed Bath and Beyond has it cheaper, February 17, 2013
its ok but you can find cheaper ones in stores. try bed bath and beyond if you want a better deal

5.0 out of 5 stars It's hard to soar with eagles when you're surrounded by a bunch of turkeys..., September 16, 2014
This review is from: Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label (Kitchen)
Well the person who gave a one star review who complained that chocolate chip cupcake batter clogged the dispenser is a moron! They might as well have tried putting Lego through it, and those that rated it one star because it arrived broken ??? The review process is meant to relay information on the product not the UPS/Mail carrier's incompetence or the user's incompetence or lack of common sense! This batter dispenser works perfect, I've tried many in the attempt to replace an antique aluminium one of my grandmother's. Don't put it in the dishwasher, don't leave it in the sink & let the batter dry in it for days, don't attempt to use it for blueberry muffin batter or Lego muffins (lol) cold batter will cause you frustration. Use common sense & you'll be elated with this product, mess free, I mean really people .....it's plastic with a small hole meant for runny liquids, batters. If your looking to make stepping stones with aggregate concrete this isn't the product for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars liked it, January 7, 2013
I enjoyed using it very much. made baking easier. I would recommend this product to anyone who would enjoy it.

Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label