Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cake Pops
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 2, 2013
The book is a great size and has lovely pictures but as a total beginner I was more interested in the making of the cake and the different frostings / buttercream's you can use to make the actual cake pops. This subject was hardly covered in half a page with very little thought gone into trying to make you excited and think up your own combinations.

The actual decorating the cake pops part is better but maybe a picture whilst actually making the pop would be useful rather than just the end product.

On the whole a nice little book but I bought a much better one from here for $4 cheaper which has much more detail and 50 ideas rather than the 28 in this book.
on December 12, 2012
The cake pops in this aesthetically pleasing book are fun and adorable.

The only draw back, for me personally is that many of them require different shaped pans to cook the pops in, and I only invested in one round cake pop maker (this is a gift for my neice). So if you are not going to get real serious about cake pops, only a handful of (very cute) recipes will work for you.
on August 20, 2012
I have been a cake decorator for almost fifty years. Cake pops are such a cute idea. This book has great ideas and recipes to use with my Baby cake baker. My grandchildren love the fun cakes I've been able to create.
on June 16, 2012
I gifted this book to my girlfriend and she loved it. It's a really good book to introduce you in the world of baking cake pops (and pretty cute ones).
on February 6, 2013
For some people it might be perfect but I am not into making such fancy cake pops. I was looking more for a book of recipes and easy pops to make.
on September 23, 2012
have made lots of cake popa but I lovved the ideas in this book can't wait to make some of these
great shapes. my customers will love them.
on November 13, 2012
The book looks very interesting. Great pictures and instructions. Giving it as a Christmas gift to my daughter. Hope she likes it.
on December 28, 2012
I like it because it is a neat book. But you can buy the molds and not have to go though as much troble as the book wants you too.
on January 18, 2013
I havent made these yet, but have went through the book and I am so pleased with the cuteness of these pops!
on May 24, 2015
Excellent product. really loved it.