Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: For Iphone 4/4S|Color: Black|Change
Price:$0.45+ $2.99 shipping

on November 19, 2011
The case is of soft silicone but not soft enough to be stretched out easily. It fits the phone (I have a 4S) snuggly and adds an extra flare of personal touch (I'm a math major). I would highly recommend this case for it's high quality in regards to protection- from scratches within my purse and the occasional low fall.
33 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2011
Great case, fits perfectly. All the holes are in the right places, nothing covered up. Only slightly off center for apple to show through on back. But for the price paid I ain't complaining. Great conversation starter. If you think you might like it, you will.
on December 19, 2011
I didn't receive it on time but I blame usps especially during Dec. I emailed the company when I didn't get it by the dates given and they replied right away and offered to resend or refund me if I didn't receive it by a certain day (awesome!). But I finally received it and I love the product. the buttons are raised which makes it look more like a calc. Great product. Great company. Great cust. service.
on December 29, 2015
it was very flexible and helped hide my phone when i worked for a company who didnt allow cell phones but i needed to keep mine for emergencies....noone could tell what it was. it was too rubbery and attracted too much lint, but it worked well for what i needed it for and then i would change cases when i got home.
on July 22, 2013
Most people that see my phone think it's a calculator, for real (I have a habit of laying my phone face-down). And then half of the people who realize it's a phone case still think the calculator might be real on the back. It's a cool little conversation gimmick, and it looks good. The only thing negative I'd say is that it's sort of flimsy. I would prefer a slightly more rigid soft-case because I like to go out with just my phone sometimes (no purse), so I'll usually keep my ID and credit card in my phone case. I don't really trust this case to fully keep my items safe. It bulges out the sides of the case when I do that because of the thickened contents. But then again, it IS a phone case, not a wallet. So if you never do that, then it's great. I've also dropped it countless times, face-down as well, and my phone has never cracked or broken (which is why I always prefer soft cases over hard cases - they absorb the impact).
on March 13, 2016
Awesome case for my iPhone 4/4s! It is a strong silicone and very durable. The calculator style of the case is awesome. I would place my phone on my desk in my class and others around me thought it was a calculator. It blends in with office supplies so it is easily camouflaged. The buttons act as great ridges to grip the phone well. Since it is also cheap in price, it is a great buy!
on August 2, 2012
it was cute for awhile. got attention from people who thought it was really a calculator.
it does protect the phone from dings and short falls due to the rubber but it does fit the phone nicely but the rubber is stretchy so the phone can fall out when pulled. also its hard to put the phone in jeans because the rubber gets stuck on the jeans. i had to go back to the hard plastic shells since i put my phone on my jean pocket a lot.

4 stars because its still cute and protects the phone. just not for me, I'm a put phone in jean type
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for a novelty case for my iPhone 4S and thought this case looked cute. I'm not sure where it's being shipped from but it took over a month to receive mine, 7 weeks to be exact. I did read other reviews prior to ordering that mentioned it took a long time to receive, so I took that into consideration before I placed my order. I do like it, however it is a tad looser than I wish. I like how realistic it looks to a calculator. It really is a cute novelty case. If it weren't for the very long time to receive it, I'd probably add one more star just because for the money you can't complain too much.
on February 10, 2013
It's not an actual calculator. I may be dumb thinking it would be, but, it's not. Which is okay. It still looks cool and I'm totally okay with the fake calculator, but I gave it three stars because the case is extremely loose fitting. I can't even take it out of my pocket without it coming off.
on May 21, 2012
Excelente!!! El producto recibido cumple mis expectativas. El envio llego dentro del tiempo especificado y no tengo ninguna queja que hacer. El vendedor es cien por ciento recomendable.