5.0 out of 5 stars DELIGHTFUL!
If you can not change your linens every day... this is the next best thing! Refreshing and relaxing scent. This will inspire you to make your bed every day without fail! Fabulous Product.
Published 18 months ago by HONESTLY

3.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite of the bunch
First off I really like Caldrea scents. I use them around the house and in my massage room and always get compliments .
In my opinion the Pine is the most dominant scent in this blend. Which is cool but I was aiming for the Lavender.
My Favorite is the Ginger one, then the Sweet Pea, then all the others equally .
Again since I use these often I have the...
Published on May 22, 2012 by JP

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars My least favorite of the bunch, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Caldrea Linen and Room Spray, Lavender Pine, 16 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Again since I use these often I have the Subscribe & Save and I think the price is right (and no shipping) .
I gave it 3 stars only because I gave the others more stars and I wanted to reflect that I liked it a little less. But of you enjoy Pine and lavender you won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELIGHTFUL!, February 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, March 12, 2013
I ordered this thinking it would smell like real pine trees mixed with lavender. It's not a bad smell but it isn't exactly pine either, the lavender part smells pretty good though. All in all it's okay, not great. When I run out of this (good price for 2 bottles) I'll probably try another scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells so good, December 29, 2011
This is a great value since they come in set of 2. It smells good. Helps freshen up the room specially that I have a toddler and changing diapers time can be quite stinky!

3.0 out of 5 stars Linen spray, August 11, 2013
jatnj "Janet" (Southern New Jersey) - See all my reviews
The smell of pine is way too strong for me. Spray it on linen a few hours before getting into bed to give it some time to fade. I sprayed right before I got into bed and coughed for about a half an hour from the strong smell.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd keep looking, April 15, 2013
This spray is a good value, given the cost of other sprays, but the pine component is very car air freshener. It's quite a chemical scent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall decent smell, June 6, 2012
You can't beat the price on this purchase but I think it would smell a bit better if they separated the "lavender" and "pine" aromas into two different sprays (maybe even sold in a bundled package).

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, December 1, 2012
I use this on my bed, our couch and even my teenager uses on her bed. The smell is wonderful and relaxing

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing/linen spray, October 1, 2012
I have been using this product for many, many years...so obviously I love it! I use it on all of my husband's shirts, so you can imagine how incredible our closet smells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavender + pine for the win, March 1, 2014
Ahhhh...my whole house smells like a lovely mix between a strong man + a sweet lady. My husband doesn't mind it either 👍

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›