Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on April 17, 2012
this is the best linen spray i have come across in a long time... I used to buy the stuff from bed bath and beyond thats more expensive and doesn't last as long. This stuff makes your sheets smell amazing for a lot longer than anything ive tried. Its a citrus/orange type of smell.. oils etc..

its great!!
on November 2, 2012
My Husband and daughter have ADHD and are rather sensitive to aromas. I'd been told that vetiver had shown calming effects for some with ADHD so, I gave this product a try. Both my husband and daughter loved the scent so, this was a great product for our home.
on August 30, 2012
We love this linen spray, and its so inexpensive we buy them 3 at a time! The spray has a lovely scent... part citrus part verbena. Its VERY pleasant on the sheets and pillows between laundry. You will not find a better value anywhere.
on April 10, 2012
This is the best stuff on earth! I have tried several linen sprays but the scent last for hours on end. I love the freshness that is left on my sheets.
on April 26, 2012
Very citrusy. I like all the scents. I have this with the subscribe and save and i have to say its the cheapest i have found this anywhere.
on November 28, 2015
This is my 4th Caldrea linen & room spray. Have had the Sea Salt Naroli, Rosewater Driftwood, Basil Blue Sage, & now this one. Love this rich orange-y scent! Great for towels --- keeps them smelling fresh. Nice room spray, too. I use the Blue Sage for sheets. That one & this Mandarin aroma are my favorites because the scents are more herbal & fresh rather than sweet.
on July 8, 2015
I liked this product. It does smell great and does linger but not too long. I did send amazon a shipping issue because the top was not on properly and it spilled in the plastic bag it came in and did rip and spilled onto the box. I think this was an amazon shipping issue though no the product itself. However I knew what it was since I could smell it through the box and I think the UPS drivers truck must have smelt nice.
on August 3, 2013
I rate this spray 4 stars ONLY because of the way it ships...shipping in high temperatures has caused the bottle to expand and leak out both times I've ordered it. The first time it was almost completely empty upon delivery-I submitted the pics to Amazon customer service and they refunded no problem. This past time, it was barely leaking- I had already fallen in love with this product and was so excited to receive that I didn't care! ( Mind you, we do live in Texas, but I had been home to get the box both times upon arrival, so it wasn't due to sitting on porch in the heat.)
NOW, on to the product--you can forget the linen and room part of product title- it is a spray for anything that will absorb liquid! I use this to spray our toddler carseats, freshly hung clothes, rugs after vacuuming, etc. It is incredibly fresh smelling- not overpowering, yet lingers! I tend to like citrus sweet smells: examples: Grapefruit yankee candle which is discontinued:( and Mandarin Bath and Body Works smells, etc. If you steer away from this type of this scent- I wouldn't order this product. It is the perfect blend to me of fresh and fruity- and I absolutely adore it! I was also surprised at how pleasant the Seasalt scent is-- it is great without being overpowering (and does not have the fruit addition of scent.) Love it!!
on May 5, 2015
Five stars for the natural scent ,This smells so good to freshen up any room in my house way better than the glade and other store bought brands that are loaded with bad chemicals that trigger nasty headaches for me in fact I never buy them any .This is the best option for my family and smells lovely and no Chemical smell .Definitely recommend this to anyone.
I love the fresh citrusy scent of this spray. It smells just like I peeled a tangerine, very fresh, tangy and natural smelling not overly perfumed. I spray it on our bed, the dog beds, the furniture and the carpets and it never seems overpowering no matter how much I use. Perhaps the reason it never smells overdone is because the bottle sprays such a fine mist.

My only complaint is that the spray head is very small and somewhat awkward to hold. I have very small hands so I can't imagine what it would be like to spray if you were a guy or someone with large hands. Still, the fragrance is so great I would decant it into another spray bottle if I had too.