Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BeVisible Sports Calf Compression Sleeve (1 Pair, Black)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Size: Small-Medium|Change

on February 9, 2014
I run 4-5 times a week and I do a combination of short and long (10miles+) ones; in roads as well as trails. But
two things started bothering me since last summer. My legs started having that no-fresh feeling and Cramps in my calf
after long runs. I looked for some quick recovery products and after trying few from the local running stores, I started using this compression sleeve and have been using this since December. I must say I got more than what I was looking for. The best feature- I found is, when used after a run for post recovery. I generally wear it for a couple of hours and after I take it off, my legs feel really fresh and I walk good. I no longer have pain going up and down the stairs in my home any more. I tried wearing it longer than 2 hours after longer runs (15 miles +) but I noticed that 2 hours is enough to relax my legs. The pressure of the sleeve is just right for post recovery. That same pressure might have done the trick for my calf cramp as well. I no longer have those bad cramps. I did a 20 miler today and used this sleeve post run and after 5 hours after that run, I am perfectly fresh now , no pain (actually slight pain, but that's normal) and more importantly no cramps or tight feeling in the legs anymore. Now lets talk about wearing it during training. After good post training results, naturally I was tempted to wear it during my runs. 5 miler- perfect!! 10 miler- hmmmm, need some slight configuration change. I run at the pace of 8- 8:30, about 180 cadence. At my pace after about 90 minutes, the pressure in the sleeve kind of slows my cadence. I think the pressure is little high for longer training. So I would recommend the manufacturer to release a variations of these sleeves with different pressures and with slightly lesser pressure specifically for during longer training, and I am buying that for sure.

I found some other benefits as well. The length of the sleeve is good enough for my height(5'10'') and it covers my leg from ankle to lower knee, perfectly sits there. Its a good protection from the cold in the winter morning. Also, when I go for the trail runs, I feel much comfortable running midst those long grass. The material is of good quality, even after using for 2 months and multiple washes I don't see its loosing up or anything, same elasticity. And finally price is very good.
11 comment|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2015
I had been looking for compression socks for quite a while but have always been disappointed. Being that I'm a short/petite girl, most of the socks I found tend to be really long (makes it uncomfortable how it cuts off right above my knees). A friend of mine recommended compression sleeves and thats how I ended up ordering these.

The compression was just perfect for what I intend to use it for. I am a nurse in a busy hospital and needed something to help with my leg fatigue. Being on my feet 10hr+ a day does take its toll. I was worried because I have larger than normal sized calves for my height (I'm 5ft and calf circumference is 13.5inches) and I thought it would cut into my skin or be too small-- neither was true. Its a little hard to get on (due to the compression) but since it has a graduated compression, it was easy once you get past the foot. The sleeve fits perfectly between top of my ankle and ends right below my knee.

Customer service is amazing also. I received an email to ask about my purchase and when I responded with a concern, I received a reply promptly. This company values their customers!!

I am so happy with this purchase and glad I took advantage of the buy 2 special they offered.
review image
33 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2014
I had been suffering from shin splints for a while, and as I progressed in my workouts they just got worse. These are a miracle. They keep your muscles from straining, while not hindering your workout. You can pretty much do anything with these things; running, walking and jogging (even uphill!), intense cardio circuits, weight training, you name it! Wear these, and you will be amazed at how quickly your shins recover.
22 comments|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2014
I purchased the Calf Compression Sleeves with the intention of bringing down the swelling of varicose veins that had become aggravated due to pregnancy, and had not improved quite as well as the belly has (haha). I try to wear these daily for about 8 hours at a time, but especially when I know I'm going to have a busy day and will be on my feet for a long period of time. Visually I can see a difference after wearing these for the day, the swelling is reduced and my legs look better. Physically, these also improve my endurance so I can be on my feet longer without getting tired. I didn't realize until I was wearing these that my legs got tired before they needed to, and I had more physical stamina than I was aware of. In this case, I didn't know what I had until it was suddenly presented to me!

I've tried a few different compression products, mostly full length stockings, these were the first sleeves because I was always hesitant with the product. I had expected that they would slide down or be uncomfortable. My experience with the sleeves is quite the opposite of what I expected. They stay in place, are a little tough to get on (which is to be expected with such a design) but once they are on, they are quite comfortable, and I have been very happy with them.

I'd also like to note that I've owned and been wearing a pair for about a month. The quality of the compression has maintained, inspite of almost daily wear. I've noticed that bunching a sleeve (so its like a large rubberband bracelet) and stretching it out helps in getting them on, and once they're past the heel and on the ankle, they are easier to pull up the rest of the way into place, and the compression is not compromised. I expect I will likely purchase a second pair soon.
11 comment|78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2014
I pulled my calf muscle but wasn't ready to do nothing for several weeks while it healed. After resting it for about 10 days, I used the compression sleeve and was able to do most of my normal activities. Within a couple more weeks, I could do everything with the sleeve. They're now a staple in my gym bag.
on October 16, 2014
I ran Tri StateTough Mudder on Sunday October 12 in Englishtown,  New Jersey with them and they were great.
No calf fatigue after which I did experience after not wearing any support at a Spartan event.
I will definitely be wearing when I participate in longer events.
Thanks
Joe Appello
on June 8, 2014
This is a high-quality product that helps me at work while I'm on my feet all day. It helps prevent swelling in my legs and keeps me going during a long shift at the hospital. I definitely recommend this for any athlete or anybody on their feet a lot at work. I'll probably buy another pair soon!
on April 16, 2016
I've never had shin splints before so when I started softball this year I knew I needed some support on my calves to be able to run my hardest and not stumble from pain. Attached is a photo after softball. They relieved the pain during my run to home plate! Thanks again.
on March 3, 2016
on August 8, 2014
Bought this for my son who is high school track athlete. He was having constant problems with shin splints. He has a roller as well but that takes more effort and is painful. After using these for the first time, he noticed a significant improvement. He continues to use them and does not have a problem anymore. He has overall shorter recovery time from his activities. These work! I paid about $20.00 for his and this type of product sells for more. They all do the same job, compress. I say though, it is worth spending your money to buy a compression sleeve if you are an athtlete or have issues with your legs because your health is worth it. It looks really small when you get it and he thought it would not fit but it stretches. My son wears size 12 shoes, lean track legs, 5'11".