Calf Compression Sleeve with Reflective Technology - Shin Splint Guards for Men & Women - Includes 2 Leg Compression Sleeves - Shin Splint Sleeves
|Sale:||$11.97 - $14.97|
- OUR BIGGEST SALE EVER--Our calf sleeves are $11.97, THIS WEEK ONLY! Add to Cart today to take advantage of this incredible offer. If for any reason you're not totally satisfied with our product, we will give you a complete refund within 120 days of your purchase. And, you can save 25% when you purchase 2 or more Fitness Foundations calf sleeves. Enter code 25PROMO2 at checkout.
- HIGH QUALITY AND PERFECT FIT--Our calf sleeves are made out of premium fabric that is both breathable and durable, consisting of 20% spandex and 80% nylon. Engineered for the perfect fit, they have a silicone anti-slip strap at the top to ensure they stay put during any activity. These calf sleeves are suitable for men, women and young adults up to 6' 2''. If the widest part of your calf is 11-14 inches, choose our Small-Medium size. If it is 15-19 inches, choose Large-XL.
- REDUCE SHIN SPLINTS AND POTENTIAL INJURY--Compression technology stabilizes your lower leg muscles while working out, alleviating shin splints, cramps, and preventing other injuries. Whether it's for running, cycling, walking, tennis, CrossFit, basketball, soccer, volleyball, or martial arts, these calf sleeves are a great addition. They also alleviate leg pain for those on their feet all day, such as nurses, teachers, frequent travelers, etc.
- WORK OUT HARDER AND RECOVER FASTER--Our true 15-20 mmHg graduated compression technology improves circulation during your workout, delivering more oxygen to your muscles. This improves the performance of your workout, while allowing your body to recover faster afterwards. Using these calf compression sleeves will reduce the soreness you feel after working out!
- ADD SAFETY TO ANY WORKOUT--Highly reflective stripes on the front of each calf compression sleeve ensure your safety for any dawn, dusk, or night workout. Why risk your safety? Get a two-in-one benefit of better performance and better visibility by staying visible when you find yourself running, biking or walking in low light conditions.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our calf compression sleeves were thoughtfully designed with YOU in mind--the everyday runner or active person will find them the perfect pair for any activity, as their snug fit and true compression technology boosts your workout and speeds up recovery.
Enhance Your Workout and Accelerate Your Recovery
Our true graduated compression technology increases blood flow and stabilizes the lower leg muscles, allowing you to work out harder while also reducing your recovery time and soreness afterwards.
Our calf sleeves are intricately woven with firm, breathable nylon and spandex material that give you a snug fit without being constrictive. Our sleeves also utilize silicone anti-slip straps to ensure they stay in place during your entire workout, and the soft yet firm material guarantees you'll wear them in comfort.
Add Safety to Your Workout
Do you ever work out at dawn or dusk? Runners and cyclists have many accidents when working out in low light conditions, but now you can greatly improve your visibility with a product that also enhances your workout & recovery! Our reflective stripe feature is something not many other calf sleeves have. For an even better quality product and similar price, why take the chance with your life? Our calf compression sleeves have ultra-reflective material that keep you fully visible to cars.
On Sale Now
Hurry, this is special pricing for a limited time only. Make sure to grab a pair today!
Receive a 100% refund up to 120 DAYS after your purchase if you are not completely satisfied with our product.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:43 Mins|
While I don't run in the dark I think the reflective chevron is a great safety feature. The sleeves fit great for me (5'4" female) and my legs felt supported, but no discomfort at all. I really thought I'd feel the sleeves while running, but they were really comfortable and I completely forgot I had them on! They stayed up, thanks to the perfect sizing and the silicon band inside the upper rim.
What I loved was that the day after I had absolutely NO aches or pains. Considering this was my first run in about 8 weeks that is quite a feat!
All in all I loved these, and will be wearing them on future runs, and probably bike rides too!
I also bought a pair of zensah ones and prefer these in terms of compression (these are tighter). These also stay put better due to a tacky strip inside the upper calf portion. If they could make just a plain one I would probably buy more, but the current quality of the reflective strip only gives me a few days of use out of a fresh pair so it's not worth it.
I got my sleeves on Friday just in time to use them after my long run on Saturday. I am currently training for my first marathon with the goal of a top 10 female finish. I run about 60 miles a week and quick recovery is imperative to my training goals. I set out Saturday for a 24 mile run into a stiff headwind. I finished and was pretty tired, excited to use my compression sleeves on my sore calves. The sleeves felt great. They were nice and tight but not uncomfortable. I was gearing up for a tough hike in the afternoon and worried that my legs might be too tired from my run to do very well. I kept the sleeves on all afternoon and even kept them on for my hike. After gaining 3200 feet of elevation in 2.5 miles, my legs were screaming! Just as steep on the way down, I knew my I wouldn't be able to walk the next day.
To my pleasant surprise, I woke the day after my 30 mile Saturday and my calves felt amazing! Not even the slightest bit sore! (My quads on the other hand were quite sore-now I need a pair of compression sleeves for my thighs!). I can't believe how great my calves feel. The sleeves are like magic! I am definitely a strong believer in compression now. As an exercise science major, I have long known the benefits of compression but had not experienced it for myself.
I really like the feel of these sleeves. The material is smooth and soft and very comfortable. I was worried they might be too tight and hurt after a while but I wore them for 6+ hours and they were great the whole time. I also really like the reflectivity on them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just the right amount of compression. I did a 13 miles run with them and there was no need to readjust them since they didn't move. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Li1976
The reflective tapes are glued to the compression sleeve. After just few uses the reflector tape has peeled off.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Work better than I expected! I have had a 80% reduction in leg craps since I have started wearing them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jay
Just received them today but have them on right now & seem to be really great!!!!!!!!!!!!Published 1 month ago by d1rtg1rl